Chapter 9

(George POV)

He hurriedly takes both of us inside, cupped both his hands over my ass as he pulls me tight to his glorious body. Kissing me like a hungry beast and kissing him back with the same hunger, as he roughly placed us down in bed.

Dream's hand roaming up my waist continuing the kiss as he places one hand on my breast. I gasps at the sensation, my arousal was now at its peak. By now I could feel my dick twitching, my asshole pouring out more slick, ready to be pound by my handsome devilish mate.

His mouth soon left mine and traced kisses down my neck. A low groan can be heard as he started sucking on his mate mark on mine. "D-dream, hurry up." I said quite impatient.

Dream stopped to what he was doing, looking towards me with a smirk on his face. "So impatient baby." He whispers, pulling his clothing off and doing the same to me. By now the two of us were naked in bed.

"I want you now Dream, please I beg of you." I couldn't hold it anymore, my mind was clouded, the need to be mated was making me feel impatient. I needed him to fuck me yet his taking his time. "D-dream." I said, moaning out his name, whimpers coming out as I begged for him.

A laughed escaped Dream's as his hand now trails towards my wetness. Gasping at his touch as he stopped near my dick and gave it a squeeze, teasing me even more. He pulled his hands away as he saw me groaned in pleasure. "D-dream, stop teasing me." I pleaded, my hands quickly roamed towards his member, only to be stopped.

The alpha gave out a warning growl, "Behave omega." He said, before suddenly spinning me around unto my stomach, yanking my hips back. Smack. The sound of his palm meeting my ass rang out as I moaned to the touch. "My naughty mate." Smack. This time landed on my other cheeks followed by rubbing his palm on it, preventing the sting.

This new behavior that Dream was showing is making him even more godly in bed. He wasn't joking when he meant not to be gentle, even though this is my first time. "On your knees omega." He commanded, pulling my hair towards him as he stands. Confused to what he was about to do, but willingly followed as this dominant side of him excites me.

"Suck it George." He said, as he hold out his erection on his hands. I obediently did so, taking in his dick inside my mouth. Dream managed to groan as I continued to please him. "Fuck baby you're doing so good." He wraps a first into my hair as he watches me seductively licking his tip with my tongue. Dream pulled back a while later, spinning me around on my stomach once more, as he prepares himself.

Dream finally pressed his cock in me, pain radiating my hole as he stretches me for the first time. "D-dream that hurts." I whispered, whimpering at the pain that's shooting through my body.

"Shh, its okay love." He said, as he tries to adjust to my tightness. "Damn George, your gripping me."

He waited for a while as I adjusted myself into his size, my whole body thrummed with pleasure moments later. Dream started to move his hips, thrusting deeper as I cry out of pleasure. His movement was rough as he steady's his pace. "Fuck George you feel so good." Dream whispers, his head now sucking the mark.

"Dream, I'm close. Don't stop." I said, my breathing uneven as the alpha continued to thrust in at a faster rhythm.

"I'm almost there too love." He groaned as his body felt like fire. Burying himself deep into me as his release explodes with mine, both of us reached full orgasm.

Dream remained there for a bit, biting down my neck to where his mark was placed, creating small bruises around it. He pulls away as we both collapsed in bed, burying myself on his chest. Dream hummed in delight as he rested his head on top of mine, spooning me over as he planted soft kisses on my forehead.

My breathing finally became more even and relaxed as I felt my heat subside, my vision back to normal and with the comfort of my mate making me feel tired and sleepy. Content on what happened, I'd never regret it as it helped me took one closer step to my mate. "Thank you Dream." I softly whispered, eyes fluttering closed as I go into a quiet slumber.