Chapter 1

Y/N POV

2 years 6 Months and 22 Days Since I died. When I woke up from my coma a year ago I told the doctors don't call Ariana or Carter or Camila. I gave them Dua and Tres number and I have been living in a small house since.

Everyone still thinks I'm dead, But since I've died Everybody's been doing good. Carter makeup is taking off and doing really good he's been dating Derrick for a year and a couple months but they did just get engaged 3 months ago.

Courtney Been blowing up on Instagram I heard she got a modeling contract she deserves it.

Camila dropped a album and her Shawn finally got together I'm happy for them . They have been blowing up everywhere.

Victorias music has been taking off. Her and John has been doing great Tre tells me about them and they had a kid together I told Tre how proud I was of Them.

But the person I've been thinking about the most has been even better. Ariana has Been on my mind everyday I wanted to call her and tell her I'm okay but she looks happier without me. Arianas Dropped album And she got married , I'm happy for her I've been watching the interviews and watched her bring me up and talk about me.I don't want to pop up and throw all her hard work away.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I opened it to see dua leaning in the door way with a concerned look on her face.

"You okay" she came in and sat on the couch as I closed the door behind her.

"Yea just thinking" I looked back at the tv "Carter's birthday tomorrow" Dua said. "Yea I know" I stated.

"Are you going ?" Dua questioned. "No they think I'm dead it's best that way" I blinked my tears away.

"It's been 2 years Jesse it's time , and I'm tired of you asking me to pick up groceries for you" she Joked. I chuckled "I know but I really do appreciate you for not telling no one" I said.

"It's not a big thing but the longer you keep this a secret the more it's gonna hurt them" she rubbed my back. "You and tre are the only people who knows im alive and thats how i wanna keep it for a little. I have to" I shrugged.

"No you choose to. You can't keep sitting here thinking about what happen. That took a lot out of them. They need to know" she stood up and walked into the kitchen.

What if they hate me or Don't want anything to do with me , but then again what if they miss me or what if she doesn't love me. I dont wanna pop and they feel uncertain about me. I begin to overthink about the what ifs.

"Dinners ready" I ran to the kitchen and slipped on one of my shoes ."Fuck" I said while rubbing my back. Dua laughed loudly

"That's not funny" I said walking to the table. "Wheres Tre" I asked digging in my food. "Hes with Alexa. Him and her are at the mall he texted the group chat" Dua took a bite of her food.

"I finally got your bank account back open. You got alot of money" Dua drunk some "Wait you serious. how the hell did you get that to happen" i ate some more food.

"You were in a coma. I talked to them and they opened it" she shrugged. "About fucking time now i can go shopping online for some shoes" i smiled and she rolled her eyes.

"You have over 24 million and you chose to buy shoes" she raised her eyebrows and i nodded. "Yes you got me over here wearing the what are those 3000s. i need some Nikes" i laughed and so did she as Tre walked in the door.

"Yoo did yall save me some food" Tre walked over to the pot and seen it empty. "Yall bogus as fuck" he took a caprisun. "Why didnt you get food from the mall" i squinted my eyes.