CHAPTER 21

Y/NS POV

2 Months later....

"You just won an Oscar like 2 months ago and now rumors are that you starring in a movie with Margot Robbie" James asked me. "Man, i know the Oscars was a wild night i had the time of my life but uhm to the movie I can't say to much but i can say that's gonna be a movie to see" I smiled as the crowd erupted into cheer.

"Now not to be messy or anything but i have to ask do you and ariana still communicate" James asked. This question kinda got to me because me and her dont talk at all. I havent heard from her at all during these two months.

"Sadly me and her do not keep any communication with each other" I said a little sadly and the crowd also had a sad reaction. "You two were literally a heaven made match" James Coo'd. "I mean yea but things change.. I still have nothing but love from Ariana forever and always" I shrugged and James smiled.

_________

The interview ended shortly after that. When i got home as usual Mila was sitting on the couch watching tv eating my last banana. "Camila dude that's the 3rd thing of bananas this week" I whined. "Shut up you eat my food all the time" She turned the tv up and continued eating the banana.

I went to my room to shower and get dressed for tonight because Carter and Derrick wanted a sleepover since we all haven't seen each other and because they missed us. Me and Mila were driving together since she and Shawn have been arguing.

"He just doesn't understand" She huffed. "What now?" I stopped at a red light. "Shawn, he said he wouldn't date me if i was a worm" She whined and i rolled my eyes. "Mila it's that time of the month" I asked pulling into carters drive way.

"How did you know" She got out of the car. "Because you get really sentimental when you are" I shrugged and she pushed me as we walked into the house.

Everybody was here except her, which I was kind of sad about but Carter told me she wasn't coming so it's cool, i guess. "Jesse, you need a haircut... you look like something off the Rugrats" Victoria and Alexa laughed.

"John why did you bring yo pet raccoon and that possum" I said. Tre and John laughed so hard they spit they're drinks out. "Maurice is it really that funny" Alexa said to Tre. "Ooouu damn she said government" John laughed even harder.

"Leslie why you laughing" Victoria said to john. "Folks yo middle name Leslie" It was now Tres turn to laugh.

"Yall some fucking idiots" I laughed and for a about another an hour we just laughed about any and everything.

"Yoo can yall tell us why we came over here" Tre paused the game. "Shut up you only wanna leave because Jesse fucking you up" Carter laughed. Tre just rolled his eyes and continued playing.

As we sat there for some another 10 minutes the door opened and in walked Nonna and Joan. They stopped once they seen me. "Fuck" Nonna said. I stood up and walked over to them. "What's wrong guys" I asked once i hugged them both.

"We didn't know you'd be here," Joan said and looked at the door. "What do you mean..." I dragged off once i seen her walk in. "I left my phone in the car" she said still looking down.

"Im Finna go roll up go grab Jesse" I heard Tre say to John. Tre might be a dumbass person but he know when you need to smoke.

I looked her up and down and stopped once i seen it. My eyes went a lil wide and i felt me slowly lose my breath. Once she seen me, she froze but not before trying to hide it. There was no way. No absolutely fucking way.

Fuck indeed Nonna. fuck indeed.

THIRD PERSON VIEW___

They both stood there staring at each other. Everybody is paying attention to the girl and to him. The girls seen her and rushed to her while the fellas rushed to Jesse. Each of them goes into a different room.