Chapter 18

ARIANAS POV

"What are you" I stopped once i saw him shaking his head. "Im not fucking y/n" I lied. "Your lying to my face!... I heard you guys the night of carter's wedding and i seen yall today at the tourist stands" He teared up.

"Dalton just let me explain" I tried to grab him and he shrugged me off. "What took you guys so long to get back" Dalton sniffed as his eyes got red. I grew quiet without having any words to say. The way hes holding back tears breaks my heart.

"Ariana did you have sex with her today" He asked softly and after some time I gave a small nod and his tears finally poured out. My eyes began to water at the site. I grabbed him as his tears poured freely. "Yo dalton ari the movies startin... Yall okay?" Y/n came in the doorway and stopped once she seen the site.

Dalton got up and rushed y/n. One good punch and dalton was on top of y/n throwing blow after blow as i screamed for helped. "Why y/n why!" Dalton yelled as he kept punching y/n. "What the fuck is wrong with you" y/n yelled as she covered her face. The group ran upstairs and pulled dalton off of y/n.

Y/n broke out of carters hold and socked dalton in the face instantly making him bleed out of his nose. "What the fuck happen!" Shawn yelled as he held y/n tight.

"Tell them ariana... Tell them how youve been fucking y/n behind my back" Dalton said sadly but full of anger and everything grew quiet. "What" Hailee whispered out as y/n put her head down. "Wow" hailee said and walked downstairs.

"Let me go" Dalton snatched away from tre and carter. "Im leaving" He walked towards the stairs as i followed behind him. "Dalton please stop" i cried out and grabbed his arm turning him around.

"I saw the signs and i ignored them Ariana because i thought that's not who you are... You love me, you wouldn't do that but... you did why? what did i do?" Dalton cried. "Dalton im sorry okay... Im sorry it was just in the moment okay it didn't mean anything to me and it shouldnt have happened" I said staring into his eyes.

"You and i both wish that were true" dalton kissed my head and walked away. I stared at the stairs for some time trying to process the fact my husband had just left me. "It didnt mean anything to you" Y/n spoke up.

I turned around and seen her eyes filled with water and tears threatened to fall as she looked at me. "Y/n i didnt mean that" My mouth went dry. "No thats what you said" Y/n said and walked into her room.

 I followed her into her room as she sat on the bed with water spilling from her eyes. "Y/n i didnt mean okay" I tried to walk towards her and she moved back. "It might not have meant nothing to you... but it meant everything to me.... Get out" She shook her head. 

"Y/n dont do this" I cried out and she got up and opened the door. "Ariana leave" she refused to meet my eyes. I gave up and walked pasted her stopping on my way out. "I love you" I said hoping she'll say it back. 

With her puffy red eyes and her tear-stained cheeks she looked at me. "No! Because if you did... you wouldn't have said that" She said and closed the door. I stood there speechlessly once again. I just lost both of the people that I love in under 10 minutes.

 I walked into my room feeling broken at heart. How did I fuck up everything? How could she question my love? And because he loved me, he stayed silent. Dalton left me and y/n did as well. I sat on my bed and the girls walked into the room. "They left Mila....I think I finally fucked it all up" My voice cracked and the tears fell as they all sat down and didn't leave my side the entire night.

The entire flight back home was filled with so much tensions and silence. Nobody spoke or moved an inch. Neither y/n nor Dalton look my way. I felt so dumb and hurt. How could I be so careless? Once we landed Dalton got into an Uber as y/n got into her car.

Dalton looked my way before the driver pulled off and he had the saddest smile ever. His nose was swollen and looked dislocated. I looked over at y/n before she pulled off and she just looked away.

I got into my car and cried the whole ride there. They both hate me. I drove to my mother's house needing her comfort. Why am i thinking about y/n way more than my husband?. 

IM SORRY I KNOW YALL WANNA KILL ME IM UPDATING ATLEAST TWO CHAPTERS TODAY ILL TRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER THOUGH

BUT DAMN THE SECRETS OUT... EVERYBODY KNOWS... ARIANA HURT DALTON AND Y/N 

BARELAY WENT OVER THIS AND AS USAUAL SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER