chapter 22

Third person pov

Ariana hadn't had a full night of sleep her entire pregnancy and she knew why. It was because Jesse wasn't there, she wasn't holding her. But last night she was and she did. Ariana woke up to Jesse holding her while her hands rested on her stomach holding her baby as well. 

A smile came across her face. She also missed this a lot. Enjoying the silence, she laid there for a while until she felt the knob twist, thinking quickly, she faked it like she was asleep. 

Jesse heard it as well and jumped up but not moving from her position. "I see you my guy" Tre smiled widely. 

"Shut up bro what" She tried to hide her smile. "You smiling and shit but foreal me and the boys are making the girls breakfast so get up" he said and left. 

Jesse moved Ariana's hair out her face and called her name softly. "Come on wake up" she shook her a little. Still no reaction. "Ariana" She called a little louder. Ariana was holding in her laugh by now. "I know you woke" Jesse smacked her teeth. 

"I'm leaving" she started to stand up and Ariana started laughing. "You play too much" Jesse rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry" She repeated as Jesse got up and brushed her teeth. Ariana checked her phone to make sure nothing important was today. 

"How did you sleep" Jesse asked laying back down next to the girl. "Amazing thanks to you" Ariana smiled making Jesse smile as well. "You're welcome but thank you too i enjoyed last night" Jesse made eye contact with her. 

"I did as well" She blushed ridiculously. "Jesse" Ari called out staring into the taller girls eyes. "Yes" she said knowing exactly what she was going to say. "You know we have to have that conversation" she replied not wanting to kill whatever moment they're having. 

"Yea I know...But not today" Jesse got up leaving Ariana confused. "Where are you going" Ariana sat up. "Downstairs the boys and i are making breakfast but i think all the girls are in Victoria and john room" She stopped by the door. 

"Okay can you- get peanut butter, pickles and ice cream" Jesse interrupted her causing Ariana to smile foolishly. "Thank you" She blushed and with that Jesse left. 

_____ 

JESSES POV 

"Aye she was cuddled up and shit" Tre said making us all laugh. "Man fuck you" I said paying him no mind and grabbing Ariana her pickles. "Foreal though yall getting back together" Derrick asked seriously as he poured coffee in Ariana's cup. 

"I don't know me and her just gotta have that conversation but last night was the best night i had in a while" I blushed at the end. 

"Look at her all in love with yo simp ass" John joked. "Fuck you where's her ice cream" I asked looking in the freezer. I look back to see Tre looking at me mid bite. "Don't tell i didn't know it was hers" He begged. 

"OOOUUU I'm telling" I closed the freezer and just grabbed her food, pickles and Peanut butter. "Jesse where the rest of the food" John got up. "Uhm I cooked for Ariana not them baldhead rats" I walked towards the stairs. 

"You aint shit" I heard Derrick laugh. Walking to Victorias room before i knocked i put my ear to the door. 

"I know Shes gonna feel some type of way but i have to tell her" I heard Ariana say. Tell me what? 

___ARIANAS POV_____

"Hey pooh" Victoria and the girls said as i walked into her room. "Hi my babies" I laid down next to vic. "Your glowing this morning" Mila playfully shoved me. "Thats because her and Jesse were all cuddled up this morning" Alexa stuck her tongue out. 

I blushed. "How did that even happen?" Courtney asked. "I don't know, last night i couldn't get comfortable which caused me not to sleep and when i went to get some water Jesse was woke. We talked for a little and then she walked me upstairs" I smiled. 

"Okay but how did she end up sleeping in the same bed as you" Victoria said. "I asked her stay for a little but then we started talking and then i guess we fell asleep" I shrugged. 

"Sooo does this mean you guys might get back together" Carter asked and i shrugged. "I dont know if she and I will get back together. I mean a part of me wants to but we have to talk first and until we have that conversation No" I shook my head. 

"I understand that but can i ask something" Carted asked softly. "Of course," I nodded. "Whos the baby daddy" He asked. 

___THIRD PERSON POV____

In walked Jesse holding a plate of food that looked like heaven and paradise to Ariana but she noticed something was missing. "Jesse" Ariana said with a tone that frightened Jesse. "Tre ate it" Jesse responded quickly. 

Ariana cried over the ice cream until She called Dalton to bring her some. After she ate her ice cream, they all made plans to do but until they did that everybody just chilled and did stuff around carter's house. 

YOOOOO I UPDATED... I KNOW THIS A LITTLE SHORT BUT IM PLANNING SOMETHING.... I KNOW I OWE YALL FOR NOT POSTING BUT IM TRYINGGGG.. 

AS USUAL SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER... I WENT OVER IT A LITTE