Chapter 24

Third Person View

Silence. They sat in quiet for about 8 minutes. Even though they both were desperate for the other to speak they didn't. 

Jesse looked over at the girl for the first time since they fought. Hearing Ariana sniff and having a feeling she was gonna cry again she took a deep breath. "Can i ask you a question" Jesse looked back down afraid of making eye contact. 

Ariana didn't look over, she just continued to stare at her hands and slowly her eyes teared from just hearing her voice. "Yes" Ariana hid the cry in her voice very well. 

"The night 'ghostin' released...... did you and Dalton?" Jesse cut off the end sending hint she didn't want to say the word. "No... He came over to talk and so we did. I signed the divorce papers and we had a glass of wine to celebrate I guess and one turned into many. I spilled my wine on him, he took it off and that's when you came" Ariana said so tiredly. 

Jesse didn't say anything, she just looked off to the side. After a couple moments of silence Ariana finally looked over at Jesse as she stared off into space. 

Seeing Jesses tears stained on her soft cheeks and the redness in her eyes and how swollen they were made Ariana's tear a little.

 "Can I ask you a question" Ariana surprised Jesse. Feeling there's still some luck for them she spoke quickly. "Anything".

"Why did you refuse to talk to me" Ariana asked now staring at the girl. Jesse looked at Ariana catching her eyes on her and quickly looked down. "I was scared that you were going to say that you chose him" Jesse bit her cheek trying to get that thought out her head.

"I mean why wouldn't you... Hes everything" Jesse eyes started to tear slowly. "You still don't get it" Ariana shook her head. 

"Get what?" Jesse jaw clenched. "Daltons not you" Ariana felt her and Jesse wasn't getting anywhere. Their eyes connected both dark red. "Yea Hes better than me... You genuinely love him and I'm not gonna sit here and let you tell me different" Jesse said. 

"Yea I did and I always will but Dalton's not you... Not for one second in my life has anybody made me feel the way you do. Why can't you understand that? You abandoned me and i chose you, I got married and still chose you... Jesse, I'm right here and I'm still choosing you. Why can't you get that I literally just want you" Ariana voice cracked in the end. 

"But for what? You just gonna leave every single time... either we fight or we make a mistake you leave. You don't fight for us, you just take the easiest way out and leave. I'm tired of you fucking leaving me Y/N!" Ariana tears poured out.

Jesse got up and walked to Ariana. She sat down next to her and held her causing Ariana to put up a fight. "ARIANA ENOUGH!" Jesse yelled causing Ariana to stop. "Enough" Jesse said breathlessly. 

"Okay yes I do leave but where do i always go...Right back to you. Every single time I come right back to you. I died and came back alive and came right back to you. Ariana, I've been choosing you. I want you. I'm Just scared" Jesse said fighting back tears. 

"Of What? Jesse, I'm giving you everything... What could you possibly be scared of?" Ariana practically begged. 

"I don't want to hurt you" Jesse said with sadness laced in her voice. "Then don't" Ariana said with the same tone. "And I don't want to leave" Jesse said. "Then don't" Ariana grabbed jesses hands.

Jesse looked at their hands. "Y/n" Ariana spoke causing her to look back up. Jesse studied her face and Ariana was truthfully tired. How swollen her eyes were and how tired her voice was. 

"Weve both hurt a lot of people in the process and each other worse. We can only fix this and make it right if you're truly ready" Jesse was quiet for some time. Thinking of everything she remembered with Ariana. 

The laughs, The tears, The smiles. Everything. She knew she wasn't ready to throw everything away. No matter what was said tonight she knew where she still wanted to be. Looking down at Ariana's belly she sat quietly. 

A couple more moments of silence of Jesse just staring at stomach. Every time Jesse looked at Arianas Face Ariana panicked. She didn't know what Jesse was going to say. Ariana overthought the entire silence.

"I'm ready......I'm ready" Jesse said looking back into Ariana's eyes. "How do you know" Ariana asked feeling a doubt but a hopeful one. "I don't... But I'm ready to take that risk" Jesse voice was full of pride. 

"Fuck" Jesse grabbed her head causing worry to Ariana. "What's wrong" she asked. "I think from when I passed out. this the second time you told me you were pregnant and passing out" Jesse said getting a small cute laugh from Ariana making her smile.

"Jesse, it can't be like last time" Ariana said, looking at their hands. "It won't" Jesse locked their fingers. "How do you know" Ariana looked back up. "I don't, I just have a feeling... Ariana, can we do this right" Jesse stared into her eyes. 

Ariana staring right back pulled her in. A deep and meaningful kiss. Ariana pulled back. "We got this" She smiled. "Of course we do" Jesse smiled and kissed Ariana again feeling complete.

The rest of the night they held each other. They ordered food and enjoyed the presence. For the first time in a long time, they knew they had it. They could do this. They had this. As long as they had each other first they were going to be okay. All three of them.

YOOOOO I UPDATED.... SO MUCH IS HAPPENING I HAVENT HAD TIME TO WRITE BUT I DID AND I UPDATED... ITS NOT LONG BUT ITS A CHAPTER>>> 

THEY DID IT.. THEY FIXED IT.... AS USUAL I WILL SEE YALL LATERRR 

DID NOT GO OVER THIS...