Chapter 16

ARIANAS POV

When i woke up i was dressed and my hair was so fucked up. My legs were killing me. Y/n definitely did the most she didn't have to do all that. After like 5 minutes i got the energy to fix my appearance and go downstairs. 

I noticed the boys and y/n were outside playing on the court and the girls were on the couch drinking wine it looks like. "Hey you finally woke up" Camila said and poured me a glass of wine. 

"Why didnt you guys wake me up?" i yawned. "Because y/n said you just had fell asleep when we got back so we let you sleep" Alexa said as my cheeks went to a deep shade of red thinking about the previous events. 

"OH.MY.GOD!" Victoria jaw dropped and I put my head down, giving it away. "You didn't" Camila asked, catching on. "Ariana" Alexa said and I smiled. "You fucked her!" Victoria whispered. 

"What are you talking about" I sipped my wine. "Ariana your facial expression is telling me everything... It makes since. Y/n came down with this smirk on her face and you are limping hard as fuck and your cheeks are red as fuck" Victoria sat her cup down.

"Victoria i didn't" I lied and sipped some more wine. "Your hickey is showing" Camila pointed out and i looked down at my chest realizing what she said. "Gotchu now tell me" Camila smiled feeling accomplished.

"Okay fine... Yes, we did" I smiled and the girls went crazy. "I fucking knew it" Victoria clapped her hands. "Was it good?" Alexa asked. "I couldn't breathe bitch. It felt like she was in my stomach... Good isn't the word to describe that. I fucking squirted" We laughed.

"Dalton never made you squirt?" Alexa asked. "Nope y/n is the only person that ever made me do that" I smiled. "Okay does this mean you're leaving Dalton?" Courtney asked with this weird face. 

"I guess yea... I'll talk to him when we get back to LA" I sipped my wine. "So is y/n better than Dalton?" Camila scooted closer to me.

"Bitch Dalton don't compare to y/n" Victoria said and we all laughed. She was right about that. "Y/n got bigger" I showed them with my hands and their eyes widened. 

After talking to the girls, the guys came back laughing about the game. 

"At this point Dalton stop guarding Y/n" Tre laughed, catching our attention. "Tre didn't y/n dunk on you" Shawn laughed as they sat down.

"Leave my baby alone" Alexa kissed Tre. "Yall all suck so shut up" Victoria rolled her eyes. "What's the word tonight... We got 3 days left in this big ass house" John said. 

"Let's go to that big ass water park we seen when we're landing" Y/n said sitting on the couch next to Camila. I looked over at her and she looked at me with a smirk on her face. "Babe can you get me some water?" Dalton asked with a smile.

"My legs hurt a little" I rubbed his head and y/n laughed a little. "I gotchu bro" Y/n and Camila walked into the kitchen. 

___________

After spending a couple hours having the time of our life at the waterpark, we came back home to get dressed to go explore this abandoned haunted house supposedly.

"You look so beautiful" Dalton came in the bathroom. "Thanks baby" I finished my hair. "Lets just stay in" Dalton kissed my neck softly. "We can't babe" I leaned my head giving him more access. 

"Come on.. Its been some time since its just been us" He started kissing and sucking my neck more. "Im in the mood babe" He inched his hand towards my area. "Dalton well im not and we have places to be" I moved his hands.

"Ariana are you serious" He walked out the bathroom and into our room frustrated. "Your mad because im not in the mood to fuck" I followed behind him. "You haven't let me touch you in weeks or if i do it's just me giving you head" He raised his voice.

"Are you serious right now" I crossed my arms. "Yes you spend all your time with y/n! I get none of your time" He stood up. "You know what im not doing this dalton" I rolled my eyes and walked away only for him to grab my hand. 

"Im sorry okay... I dont know i guess im just jealous" He rubbed my arm. "Dalton you have no reason to be... You're my husband not y/n" I pecked his lips. "I know im sorry" He rested his forehead on mine. 

"Let's go i know they are waiting on us" He pecked my lips again. We went downstairs to see everybody dressed and ready to go. "Okay lets go" y/n got up and we all left. 

_______

When we arrived there, we all was kind of scared to go in because the house looked scary as fuck. "Y/n this is white people shit" Tre said and we all laughed hard. "Boy bring yall scary ass" Y/n and shawn walked into the house first. 

We all soon walked in and turned our flashlights on. "This bitch stank" Carter laughed. "Lets go upstairs" Camila said and we went upstairs. We started looking through the house and the rooms. 

We walked in the room and heard a loud bang causing the girls to scream. "Let's go check it out" Dalton and Courtney said causing all of us too look at them. "Ariana thats your husband" Victoria said and grabbed john's arm. I looked around and noticed y/n wasnt there. 

"Where's y/n?" I looked around and everybody started looking around calling her name. "Y/n!" I screamed as we all walked into a huge room. "Boo" Y/n said as she popped up behind us. "Thats not fucking funny" Victoria and the rest of the girls hit her. 

Then we heard a loud door slam and we all screamed and ran out of the house. Once we got outside, we all started laughing. We got in the limo ready to go to the house just laughing and talking about the situation. 

We got to the house y/n and i stayed back because she said we needed to talk. "So, whats up" I leaned against the seat. "I think we should talk about earlier" She looked at her hands. 

"Do you regret it" I asked scared of her answer. "No of course not... I just dont want you to lead me on and have me thinking we are getting back together and we aren't" She looked at me. 

"Y/n im not leading you on. I want this. I want us i just have to talk to Dalton" I grabbed her face making her look at me. "When" She asked. "When we get back to LA im going to tell him" I reassured her. 

"I really want us again Ariana.. I want you to be mines again" Y/n said with the softest eyes that were filled with nothing but love making me feel butterflies.

"I Love you y/n and i want this seriously as well" I smiled and she pecked my lips. We got out the car and walked into the house smiling at each other. I opened the door and seen everybody sitting down with somebody. 

"Jesse!" Hailee yelled, getting up and running to her. Y/n looked super confused. "Hailee... Hey babe" y/n hugged her but looked at me. 

What the actually fuck!

YAYYYYY, I UPDATED.... LOOK IM SORRY SO MUCH HAS BEEN HAPPENEING BUT IMMA UPLOAD AGAIN SOON.... 

WENT OVER THIS A LIL BIT.... 
HAILEEEES BACK????