Chapter 15

JESSES POV

My head feels like i got shot and then they threw a stop sign at me. I groaned as I held my head and my eyes adjusted to the sun shining through my window. I finally got the courage to go downstairs and everyone was down there holding their heads.

"I feel like my head is exploding very slowly" Camila groaned. "Hey guys" Dalton came down with all this energy. "How in the fuck are you not hungover" Tre held his head. "I dont know" Dalton laughed and we all groaned together.

"Dalton my guy... You're my bro but if you don't shut up... Ariana will never see you again" Tre grabbed his shoulder as he walked upstairs with Alexa. "Anyway, Jesse bro you're trending everywhere" Dalton showed me a video of me and the guys fighting at the club. 

"How come I dont remember that" I took 2 Ibuprofens and drank some water. "I dont know but he did punch the fuck out of you" Dalton laughed but immediately stopped as he seen my facial expression. "Hangover right" He whispered and walked upstairs. 

_____

 Everybody left to some little restaurant down the street for lunch leaving Ariana and I in the house alone. I was in my room watching some movie on netflix when i seen Ariana standing in my door way. 

"How are you feeling?" She asked with her arms crossed. "The nights still a little blurry but im okay" I put my hand behind my head. 

"Do you remember anything about i dont making out with a random girl Infront of me?" She said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you serious right now?" I sat up. "You just made out with a random girl in my face. How you love me but making out with a random bitch in my face!" She yelled. She sound dumb as fuck right now. 

"You have a whole ass husband that you just got fingered by in front of me and you and bro kiss in my face all the time" I looked at with a 'you dumb as fuck' expression.

"He kisses me. I cant control that but what you did was fucked up" She rolled her eyes. "Ariana im not finna argue with you" I stood up and walked closer to her. "Im not arguing" She walked closer to me.

"Your Jealous" I cracked a smile and she pushed me. "Aint nobody jealous" She rolled her eyes. I didnt reply but the smirk on my face never left. I backed her into the door while staring her eyes. 

"You dont like me touching or kissing other people" I ran my hand up her thigh. "Jesse" Her breath hitched. I ran my hand slowly up and down her outline of her area and kissed her neck. 

She grabbed my face and pulled me into a heated kiss. She wrapped one leg around my calf as i teased her even more.

"Jesse we shouldnt" she breathed out. "If you say so" i pulled away and she left my room in a hurry. 

__THIRD PERSON POV_____

Ariana was in her room trying to catch her breath as she rubbed her neck thinking of how good jesse lips felt her. Jesse was in her room smirking knowing the affect she started to have on the Italian and she liked it.

Jesse was looking for a plain white tshirt when she heard her door close and look. She turned around to see the petite woman leaning against the door. Jesse smirked. "Hi back so soon" She turned around with a cocky smile and Ariana walked towards her and attacked her lips. 

SMUT

Jesse and Arianas tongues fought over dominance. Jesse hand traveled down to Arianas ass giving it a harsh grabbed causing Ariana to moan in Jesse mouth and also gave her tongue dominance. Ariana Jumped up and wrapped her legs around Jesse.