CHAPTER 4

ARIANAS POV

I honestly dont know whats up with my friends but they have been acting really weird like since they came over and we watched jesses movie they just been too quiet and if you know them you know they arent quiet. 

"Okay spill it" i turned to them and they looked at each other. "What are- No dont even every since you guys got here yall been acting very weird so just say it" i interrrupted carter. "Ariana its nothing" Carter said. 

"Can you guys just tell me" i begged and they looked super hestiant about what they were gonna say. "Look im not gonna tell you thats something you could find out for your to self" Victoria said and texted me a address. "whos house is this?" i asked and they shook their heads.

"Ariana you go and figure it out" Courtney said and they all stood up and soon left leaving me to begin thinking about different possibilites about what im going to figure out. As im laying down i got a notification to my phone but it was to jesses email.

WEIRD

I opened the email to see Stock X accept a payment to jesses bank account. "What the hell" i said to myself. "Baby im home" i heard dalton say and i jumped a little. "Upstairs babe" i closed the app and turned on tv. 

"Why are you woke babe its 12" he said and pecked my lips. "Nothing just waited for you" i smiled and pecked his lips again. "I love you, im gonna go take a shower" he got up and went into the bathroom. "Babe i sold the house today for 15 million" he said over the shower water. 
"Really i knew you could do it" i turned on Netflix and after 10 minutes dalton came out and got dressed and we laid down and cuddled and soon fell asleep.

When i woke up this morning dalton was gone and i heard noise downstairs and its most likely mom. So i got up and got ready because i have to go to the studio to wok on a new song. "Ariana you look so skinny im making breakfast" my mother said while nonna was on her ipad.

"Mom you dont have to i could pick something up on my way to the studio" i shrugged and she ignored me and continued to make some vegan pancakes. When she finished she sat down and her and nonna looked at me. "Soo talk to me" My mom drunk her coffee. 

"What are you talking about" i asked and she gave me a look. "Im your mother Ariana i know when somethings wrong" she said and i took a deep breath. "Its coming up.... in 3 days me and jesse would have been together for 3 years" my eyes got watery. "i know how are you feeling" My mom rubbed my back as i tried to control my tears. 

"it still hurts mom" i said and she gave me a sad look. "Ari.. Honey theres not a thing i could say or do to make that feeling go away".  She said and i cried somemore thining about my ex fiance. After crying and finishing breakfast. i headed to the studio with a certain person on my mind. 

 JESSES POV  

"Wait you gave her my address?" i said raising my voice a little. "Jesse she might not even come" Victoria shrugged. "Yes she will... Ariana is curious as fuck. Shes gonna come and see me alive and hate me" i sat down on the couch. 

"Y/N what is the real issue?" Camila asked. "Im scared that once she finds out the truth she'll hate me.. or" i got quiet. "Or? What?" Victoria said and i looked at her. "She wont love me" i simply said and they looked at me. "Jesse" Camila said. "I cant say that i know whats going on in her head or how shes feeeling i could just tell you what we see... She misses you shes not herself" She said and rubbed my thigh.

"Im just scared everything is just... Different" i stated. "It is but you need to do your part and fix it" Vic said drinking her wine. After conversating and drinking wine with Victoria and Camila they left because it was getting dark and dua came over to bring me some dinner.

"So everybody know but Ariana?" Dua laughed as she asked and i serious faced her. "Its not funny tre dumbass got me caught" i shook my head while dua was still laughing. "Wait and Camila smacked you!" she laughed harder while i ignored her and ate my food. 

"Okay im done that was funny" she smiled and i rolled my eyes. "Im serious dua ariana could pop up at any given time and i wouldnt be prepared" i huffed. "Y/n listen you need to relax" dua said and i took a couple deep breaths. 

"Its only 12 damn it feel like 8" i said and got up and dua red juice spilled and stained my white tee. "Damn dua!" i said and she laughed loudly and someone knocked. "Get the door i have to change my shirt" i said and walked upstairs to my room.

As im changing my shirt i hear dua talking to someone so i said fuck the shirt and just left my sports bra on and walked downstairs. 

"Jesse"

YOOOO I UPDATED FINALLY I KNOW THIS IS SHORTER THEN MOST BUT I JUST NEEDTO START WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER SHII FINNA START BUSSIN 

WHOS AT THE DOOR? 

ARIANA SEES YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

DID NOT GO OVER THIS