Chapter 12

ARIANAS POV

The wedding starts in 20 and Jesse is still not here. We called her phone and she didn't and answer. We texted her. No reply. Carters freaking out because Jesses he had 2 anxiety attacks and one panic attack.

"Carter, you look amazing" Mila fixed her hair in the mirror. "Did you find her?" Carter said full of hope. "No we did not" Camila sadly looked at him. "Can you guys just give me a minute?" Carter asked and Everybody in the room left except him.

"Iam actually going to kill her" Camila walked next to me as we walked into the room where everybody else was. "Her phones dead soo we cant call her" Courtney shrugged. 

_____

"Carter.. Honey open the door its 5 minutes until the wedding starts" I Knocked softly on the door. "Is she here?" I heard him say behind the door. "Not yet babes" I took a deep breath. "My best friend who I thought was dead for 2 years is alive and is missing the biggest the day of my life" I heard his voice crack. 

"Im gonna look one more time okay" i said and i didn't get a reply so I walked off and search the giant building once more before heading back to the room where Carter is holding himself hostage. 

"Shes Here" Camila ran to me and I soon laid eyes on her. Jesse sure did look very good with her Blue and White suit on. Camila walked towards her and i heard her saying something in Spanish and by the end of it she pulled Jesse by her ear and dragged her to the room where carter wasn't coming out of.

"Hey" she said awkwardly and I waved realizing that I possibly made this a weird interaction. "Do you think we could talk?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Bestfriend come on you have 25 seconds before the Wedding starts and then you get to marry the man you love" She said against the door. "Why were you late... I thought the worst" he opened the door and jumped in y/ns arms. 

"Traffic and I spelled coffee on my suit shirt so i had to buy a new one but that's besides the point... Lets get you married" she smiled as he fixed his makeup a little. He came out and she looked at me as I walked away from her.

_______

"I Now pronounce you for the first time Mr. And Mr. Wilson" The Pastor said and we all jumped up in tears as Carter cried into Derricks Chest. "Congratulations derrick dont hurt my bestfriend" Y/n said with a serious face and Derrick visibly gulped.

"Of course not y/n" he said with a bit of fear laced in his voice. "Bestie leave my husband alone" Carter smiled as the word rolled of his tongue. "I'm just fucking with him" Jesse said and looked at me and I looked away and at Carter. "Congratulations Carter I'm so proud of you and I wish you guys the best honestly" I said as carter hugged me tightly.

"Ari your like my sister and I love you so much" Carter hugged me again. I walked away from the and went to the bathroom. Once I was done I came out and washed my hands. "Are you avoiding me?" I heard a voice say behind me. I looked in the mirror to see nobody but Y/n.

"Im not avoiding you" I finished washing my hands. "Seems like it... What did I do wrong?" she asked as I dried my hands with a paper towel. "y/n lets not have this conversation right now" I said and walked out of the bathroom. 

Im not mad at her. I just confessed that I still love her and not only did she not say it back she has a girlfriend. So i wouldn't say im mad im just hurt.

____THIRD PERSON POV___

"Plus shes married Shawn... She moved on. She just popped up at my house and told me she still loves me" Jesse drank the champagne. "I understand that Jesse, I do and your right shes married she had no right to do that but why didnt you say it back when you know you love her too?" Shawn asked. 

"I dont know" Jesse put her hands over her face. Y/n knew exactly why she didnt say it back and it was simply because she was scared. She was scared of the fact that she would her hurt ariana again. 

"Jesse deep down you know and im not gonna pressure the reason out of you but remember if she really loves you the unexpected will happen... Tell her how you feel" Shawn said as he patted Jesse Back. "I love you bro" Jesse stood up and hugged Shawn. "I love you to bro" Shawn smiled in the hug. 

______ AFTER THE WEDDING CARTER AND DERRICK NEW HOUSE____

"Ariana, can we talk" Jesse said as she hissed from the burning alcohol went down her throat. Ariana nodded but was feeling very nervous about this conversation because one out of two things could happen.

They walked upstairs to one of the guest rooms and Jesse closed the door behind her as Ariana sat on the bed. It was an awkward silence for about 2 minutes before Jesse decided to speak up. 

"Ariana your married" Jesse said as Ariana rolled her eyes. "I know I'm married " Ari replied. "You had no right doing that" Jesse pinched her nose before walking closer to Ariana. 

"I know but i did and you didn't say it back... Jesse i think about you 24/7. It's impossible trying to act like im not falling back in love with you... Why didnt you say it back " Ariana said heart aching at the fact she felt Jesse no longer loved her. 

"Ariana... The reason i didn't say it back is because I'm scared. Im scared that im going to hurt you again. You were the love of my life, My home and my person... You moved on and got married to someone whose now your person and the love of your life and that hurts but i have to move on" Jesse took a deep breath as Ariana eyes began to water.

"I love you Ariana and I'll always have love for you no matter what happens... You'll always be the girl who has my heart" Jesse said looking into Arianas Eyes for the first time all day. Ariana gasped as her ex-fiancé said those 3 words she didn't expect to hear again. The butterflies in her stomach were everything. The eye contact was so intense. 

Jesse got up to leave and, in her mind she just kept thinking about kissing her. To have the feelings of her lips on hers once again was swarming her mind. "Fuck" Jesse mumbled and turn around. Ariana Now standing as Jesse walked closer to her.

Before Jesse could Ariana did as she pulled Jesse into one of the most powerful kisses ever. The moment Jesse lips was on Arianas She jumped into a pure high. Having the feeling she never thought she'd feel again. 

Jesse felt pure euphoria and her body felt weightless like her legs would give out. As Both of their tongues fought for dominance air became a problem as they slowly pulled away from each other. They pulled back and stared into each other's eyes. 

"I love you Jesse" Ariana said as whisper. "I love you Bambi" Jesse said as she held eye contact. Ariana never thought she'd hear that nickname she fell in love with again. As the two stood there speaking with their eyes. What they didnt know was Dalton who was other side of the door listened to the entire interaction feeling a certain betrayal by his wife...

YAYYY I UPDATED.... OKAY DRAMAS STARTING NOW ....NEXT CHAPTER COMING TODAY OR TOMMORROW

YALL KISSED OH MY GODDDDD.

DALTON HEARD EVERYTHING   

WENT OVER A LITTLE BIT