Chapter 7

Jesses POV

"Alright guys imma head out.. Ill see yall at the dinner" I walked towards the door. "I love you bestie butt" Carter ran and gave me a hug. "Call me when you make it home" he walked back towards the living room "I will Bestie I love you more" I closed the door on my way out and got in my car and the first thing on the radio is a interview about dalton gomez.

"Oh my fucking god" I turned the radio off. "You don't like dalton or something" Camila said getting in the car.  "Don't get me wrong nothing is wrong with dalton he's a cool guy I just don't wanna hear him talk about him and Arianas love life" I said pulling out and driving home .

After a couple of Taylor swift songs We arrived home but there was a car in my drive through. I opened my door and heard a laugh so we walked in the living room. "Shawn why are you never at home" I said putting my wallet on the kitchen counter. "Why would i go home when you got snacks and food here oh and don't forget this big ass tv" Shawn said. "Why are you here anyway" I sat on the couch.

"Because i haven't seen you in a while and plus I wanted to watch the game and Camila wasnt home... oh hey babes" Shawn said biting a piece of pizza.  I went to grab a pizza only to be smack on the hand by Shawn.

"Can I have a slice ?" I asked. "Of course you can" Shawn said smiling. "It's hot do you mind if I take my shirt off ?" I asked. "It's your house Jesse We don't care" Camila said while giving Shawn a kiss. "Thanks" I took my shirt off leaving me in a sports bra with some blue ripped jeans and some Air Forces .

"Fuck wheres my phone?" i checked my pockets. "Shh the movie is on" Camila hit my lip. "Jesus excuse me" i rolled my eyes.

Me Camila and Shawn just chilled and watch movies until the doorbell ranged. "Coming" Camila said. "Camila Zip up your sweater first" Shawn said. "It's hot and plus all you see is my bra and shorts" she said walking towards the door. I heard whispering until Camila Yelled" Jesse you have a guest" I got up and walked to the door.

"Ariana" I look confused. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Oh I'm sorry Am I interrupting something ?" She asked. "What why would you think that?" I looked at her. "Because you don't have a shirt on and she doesn't have on clothes" she pointed out I looked down at her state. "Me and Jesse oh god no" Camila laughed. "Hey I'm not that bad and no your interrupting" I said.

"Oh but I just came to give you your phone , it must have fell out your pocket or something" she said and handed my phone. "Thanks i was looking for it" i said and she nodded and smiled and then started walking off Camila hit my shoulder and looked at Ariana.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked. "Yea sure" she turned around and came in the house. "Come on Shawn we have to be up early and you don't like getting up" Camila said putting on her shoes.

"Babe it's five minute left" Shawn pointed out. "Now Shawn" she grabbed her purse and gave me a hug. "Bye Jesse and see you later Ariana.. Shawn let's go" she walked out the house Shawn smacked his teeth and got up.

"Bye Jesse and hi Ariana" he walked out And closed the door. "You wanna watch a movie" I asked sitting down. "Only if it's a chick flick" she said sitting next to me. "Fine but don't tell nobody I'm watching a chick flick" I said with a stern look and she just laughed at my seriousness. "Sure but you secretly love them" she smiled and she put on 'To All The Boys I've Loved'.

After the movie was over me and Ariana talked about any and everything until like 2AM. "So can i ask you a question?" i asked and she nodded. "How'd you meet dalton?" i asked and a smile came to her face. "I was looking to buy a house and he was my realtor and we kinda caught each others eye and he asked me on a date and after that weve just been connected" she smiled thinking about the memory.

It kinda hurt knowing that she moved on but atleast shes happy right?. "Can i ask you a question now" she smiled and i nodded. "Why didnt you call me when you got out the hospital?" she looked me in the eyes.

"I dont know i guess i was scared... I died that night and that was pretty hard for everybody especially you.... Two weeks after i proposed i died and when i woke up dua was the first person that came to mind. So i called her and Tre and they told me how everybodys lives was... I thought yall could forget about me i guess" i said and she just stared at me with a sad look.

"I regret waiting so long honestly.. I wish i would have seen you guys sooner" i shrugged. "Yea i kinda get it and yea that was horrible... Just dont do it again" she joked and i smiled. She looked at me and i stared at her. "What" she said with her dimples popping out.

"Nothing" i smiled and looked away. "Tell me" she pushed me. "I just was remembering that night that i proposed" i said and looked away. "Yea that was the best day of my life" she said which made me look at her.

I stared into those brown orbs as she stared into mines. No words Just eye contact. I wanted to say those 3 words so bad but i cant shes married and i respect dalton. "y/n" her voice was above a whisper and so soft. "Yes" i didnt stop looking into those eyes.

"It's like 2 I should get going daltons gonna worry about me" she said but I didn't want her to leave. "Or if you want you can spend a night I'll sleep on the couch and you can take the bed" I said. "I dont think thats best plus i have a interview in the morning" she said standing up and we walked to the door.

"Well goodnight Jesse I'll see you at the dinner.... are you coming with someone?" She looked at me. "I don't know yet but maybe...Everybody else is gonna have a date so Why not" I said unlocking the door. "Oh okay" she said a little sad "Bye ari I'll see you tomorrow" she gave me a hug and it felt good to have her in my arms again.

"Goodnight" she said walking to the car and I watched her drive away. I closed the door and locked it and walked straight upstairs and laid in the bed I didn't even wanna take off my pants I was so exhausted thinking about tonight a smile came across my face I missed Ariana being in my presence and watching chick flicks and just her in general but shes married. I took off my shoes and pants and pulled the cover up and sleep soon took over with one person on my mind.

YOOO I UPDATED !.... SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER I THINK ITS TIME FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN.

YALL HUNG OUT ?!..
WHO YOU BRINGING TO THE DATE?!...
I BARELY WENT OVER THIS