Chapter 13

JESSES POV

"$5 Dollar drinks and half naked girls' man aint this the life" Tre said as he breathed in the fresh air of Puerto Rico. "Tre stop playing with me" Alexa smacked him upside his head as the rest of us laughed while we stepped off my private jet. 

I paid for a week stay in this big ass mansion for just Carter and Derrick but they invited the group to stay with them. We got into this big ass limo and made our way to the house we will be staying at. When we pulled up Tre was the first out of the car. 

"Damn Jesse How much this was?" Tre said in full aww of the big ass house and yea it was a huge house. "Only about 75" I shrugged as i grabbed my bag and went in the house. "75 thousand dollars yo ole rich ass" Tre pushed me as we walked into the house. "Carter and Derrick get the biggest room since it is their honeymoon" I said as i walked upstairs to one of the rooms.

After setting up everything and choosing rooms and exploring the house we decided to chill and relax because tomorrow the girls wanted to go outside and shop sadly. "Jesse, can you tell Ariana that the foods ready?" Victoria looked at me with a smirk. 

"Dalton is right there" I pointed out. "Yea but I asked you and plus dalton is busy helping me with something else" Victoria said as Dalton laughed. "See Jesse i would help you but i gotta help Victoria "he shrugged. 

Dalton has been very weirdly close to me like we were with each other every day since the wedding and like he even tell me about his and Arianas sex life. Like he would go into full detail about it. 

"Fine... Yall owe me" I said as i walked upstairs to Arianas and Dalton room. I knocked once and i heard her say "Come in". I walked in the room and she looked up at me. "Umm dinners ready" I said as I finally spoke to the girl that I ignored for 2 weeks. 

I was going to leave but she spoke. "Y/n we have to talk... we can't keep ignoring what happen" I closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Yes, Ari we can" i said completely over the conversion even though it didn't even begin. "Why havent you been replying to my text?" she crossed her arms. 

"Maybe it's because I told you I loved you and the we kissed and then you told me you loved me and then you told me you regretted the kiss and it could never happen again... Sooo I decided to take some time to myself to heal my broken heart" I stood back up as she stood there with this tired expression on her face.

"Y/n, you know it's not like that. I don't regret it. I love you and i meant that when i said that but im married" She got up and walked closer to me. "Ari honestly at this point i dont care... I opened up to you once again and you hurt me" I frowned as i opened the door and walked to my room. 

After we kissed Ariana told me she loves her husband and she said she wasn't in the right state of mind. So, we haven't been too close like we were before. I ignore her texts and call. I don't go to the house no more. 

I knew Ariana was married she reminds me every day but after she kissed me i thought you know things would happen i never knew that would change so drastically.

___THIRD PERSON POV____

A couple hours of Y/n sitting in her room scrolling through Instagram somebody knocked on Her door. "Who is it?" She asked as she got up and walked to open the door. "Its me" she heard a soft voice that she knew all too well. 

"Ariana what do you want" Y/n opened the door and Ariana looked so hurt and tired and she was. Arianas mind was playing games on her. She didn't know who she wanted but she couldnt stop thinking about that kiss that her and Y/n shared. She kept thinking of Y/n.