Chapter 11

ARIANAS POV

"What happened?" Carter asked with concern. "We almost kissed" It got super quiet. "WHAT" Carter looked at me

"We were talking and then she looked at me like in my eyes and we both leaned in but then she pulled away and walked out without saying nothing" I thought about the previous moment.

"Do you still love her?" Carter asked scooting over so I can sit. "Of course I do.... These last couple weeks together has been everything. Just seeing her here and seeing her smile its everything to me but daltons a good guy and he doesnt deserve the hurt" I said trying my best not to cry

"Ariana your right daltons a good guy but if you don't feel that way about him anymore then you should follow your heart babes whatever you chose to do we all still love and support you no matter who you choose" he said rubbing my back

"Fuck that I'm still team Jesse leave dalton and go get your girl" Victoria said. "Vic it's not that easy" i laid my head on Carters shoulder. "Yes it is you love y/n you want to be with her and I know for a fact she wants and misses you and your right he's a good guy but when jesses around your different.... You told me earlier you still feel a type of way about her " she looked at me

I got up and walked to get my purse and phone.  "Where are you going" Carter asked standing up. "Jesses House I have to tell her how I feel" i shrugged. "Yess bitch she's just got home" Courtney said.

"How do you know that" Carter said confused. "Life360 I put it on her phone" Courtney shrugged we all laughed. "Im nervous and scared" I said putting on my shoes.

"This is Jesse she will understand" and with that I walked out the door and sped to her house. What if I'm too late or what if she's with someone. God give me the strength. 

When I pulled up I knocked on the door and Camila answered and let me in. I walked in the house. "Jesse" she was sitting on the couch.  "Ariana what are you doing here" she said standing up. "Can we talk please ?"I looked at my feet.

"Don't worry I'm leaving Jesse I'll see you tomorrow" Camila said as she gave me a hug "Bye ari" and she walked out the house.

"So what's up?" she asked but i could tell she knew what was up. "So are we just gonna pretend we didn't almost kiss" i crossed my arms.  "What that's why you came here " she looked at me with a confused look.

"Jesse look I'm married-I know your married ariana" She interrupted me. "But whenever your around I feel different" I got the courage to look her in the eyes. "Ariana" She gulped.

"I love you y/n" the tears filled up my eyes. "W-What" She said above a whisper. " When I thought you died I couldn't do anything.. I was a mess then you popped up after 2 years and I felt like me again and all these feelings started coming back and I know Im with dalton but...I love you and i dont know i could keep acting like im not still inlove with you".

We just looked at each other she didn't reply she just stood there. After a couple moments of silence she walked up to me. "You love me" She asked staring into my eyes "I've never stopped loving you Y/N" I said with a few tears coming down and she wiped my tears away.

"Ariana.... I can't and you can't either your with dalton and I'm- I'm with Someone" When she said that I just turned around and left. "Ariana" she yelled but I didn't turn around I was hurt. I just got in my car and drove home. The whole drive home I cried and cried she moved on she didn't even say it back. I know I'm wrong for wanting her and dalton but I don't want him I want her it's like I crave her.

When I pulled up home I walked in and everybody came and gave me hug and I broke down in Victoria's arms. "She didn't say it back" I cried. "Shhh it's okay just give her some time" Victoria rubbed my back. "She doesnt love me nomore" The tears fell down as Victoria eyes were watering.s

I'm married and I should be focused on my marriage but it's hurts knowing she's not mines she belong to someone else. "Babe" dalton came in the house. "What's wrong..Why are you crying" he looks at me with concern and I cried even harder because how am I suppose to tell him I'm crying because someone else doesn't love me no more.

 "We should give them some space" Carter said getting up. "Yea we will be over here tomorrow babes" Courtney said standing up. "Okay I love you" I said wiping my face they gave me hugs and left .

"Babe are you okay what happen" Dalton said pulling me in a hug but I didn't want to be in his arms. I wanted to be in Jesses. I wanted her to be the one holding me.

"I just got some bad news from a friend" I said hugging him back. "Come on let's go get in a nice hot bath and I'll give you a massage and we can watch Harry Potter" he rubbed my back. I smiled he is such a good guy but he's not Jesse. 

After we got out the tub and watched Harry Potter I fell asleep in daltons arms thinking about how am I gonna face her after I expressed my feelings like that.

YAYYY I UPDATED....  ITS FINNA GET WILD HOLD TIGHT

SHE STILL LOVES YOU....

THE WEDDING CHAPTER NEXT

 BARELY WENT OVER THIS