Chapter 3

JESSE POV

Tre came over this afternoon around 3pm and we are just chilling playing 2k before he have to be at the studio.

"Jesse i forgot to tell you i almost got caught last night" he paused the game. "What you mean?" i furrowed my eyebrows. "You know i stutter when i lie and they was asking me questions. I cant keep lying to them" he drunk some of his juice.

"I know but im glad you didnt say anything i just need 2 more months thats all and then ill tell them" i took a deep breath. "oh and i think camila seen you yesterday" he shrugged and unpaused the game.

"what you mean. did she see me. does she know." i paused the game again and he shrugged. "i dont know but she just keep giving me this weird look" he drunk some more juice. "Just make sure they dont. Just two more months thats all im asking" i unpaused the game and he nodded.

After beating his ass 4 times with the same team he was finna leave. "Ight bro ill be back probably after the studio" he opened the door and then gave me hug. "Ight let me know bro" i said as he walked to his car and pulled off and i closed the door behind him and sat on the couch.

Soon as i sit down a knock come to my door. I go to open it without looking in the peephole. I fucked up.

"Jesse" Camila stared at me and i stared back at her with wide eyes. "Camila hear me out okay" i said and she swung back and smacked the dog shit outta me. "Camila what the fuck" i grabbed my cheek and she jumped on me and started crying.

"Camila dont cry please im here and im okay" I whispered and closed the door. She just cried harder and it made me tear up. "Camila I'm okay I didn't die" I sat us down and she wrapped her legs around my waist and continued to cry for atleast 30 minutes.

When she finally calmed down I explained everything to her and it made her cry again. "Jesse why didn't you call me. Do you know how hard that was for all of us" she wiped her tears and I nodded.

"I know and I'm sorry . I just didn't wanna ruin all you guys success... i just thought you guys were better without me" I said getting a lil emotional.

"How did you find out where I lived?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Tres location was on" she shrugged and I laughed. "I missed you" I said. "I missed you more. Just please don't die again" she laughed as i joined her.

"Camila please don't tell no one I just need 2 more months please?" I begged and she shook her head. "I can't do that. They need to know Jesse... you've been gone for 2 years they need you.... she needs you" she rubbed my cheek.

I'm not ready for this . I can't do this. Camila said she texted Carter, Victoria and Alexa to come to this address and they were currently on their way and Iam beyond nervous.