Chapter 20

"You just won an Oscar and you want to stay in the house" Mila threw a pillow at me. "Camila whats so wrong with not celebrating one little thing" I shrugged. 

"Jesse... do you know you're the youngest person i know that has won an Oscar" Shawn said while scrolling through twitter. "I just want to chill, maybe have a glass of wine and relax" I got up and walked into the kitchen. 

"Either you come to celebrate or i will personally cut off your balls" Camila said while holding direct eye contact. I mentally covered my area. "Okay fine i will come out but I'm only taking one shot" I said and her and Shawn had this evil grin on their face. 

____THE CLUB___

 I said one shot but no here iam drunk and standing on top of the bar screaming music to the top of my lungs with my best friends on the side of me. 

"I fucking love you!" Carter screamed into my face. "I love you so much more" I kissed all over his face. 

"Heres to winning a fucking Oscar" I yelled and we all took a shot. The night was going great. I was having so much fun, not worried about anything expect how I'm getting home. I finally climbed down from the bar and soon the gang and i took a seat at a table. 

"Yoo Jesse your gonna be fucked in the morning" Tre said over the camera. I stuck up my middle finger and they laughed. "If Ariana was to come here right now, what would you say?"  Shawn asked. "I dont know" I drunkenly shrugged. 

"Well better think fast because her and the girls are walking over here" John smiled. "Your lying" I felt some of me sober up. John shook his head and soon i heard her voice. "Hey guys".

I put my head down not ready for this conversation. "Y/n can we talk somewhere please" She tapped my shoulder. I nodded and we walked to some secluded area in the club where it was less noise. 

"Soo what's up" I asked not looking at her. "Congratulations on the Oscar" she spoke. "Thanks" I nodded. 

We sat in an awkward silence for some time. "Y/n listen about-Stop" I interrupted her. "Whatever you got going on with him thats between yall. I dont care no more Ariana" I shrugged and the emotion on her face turned so fast. 

"Y/n-Look whatever it is just save it. I'm celebrating right now and i don't need none of this" I said and walked away. I got back to the group and they were still laughing and drinking. When i sat down, the carter gave me a look and i gave him a small nod letting him know i was okay. 

Ariana came back to the table after about 10 minutes. Her makeup looked like it was ruined but she covered it up. She sat down and we didnt speak for the rest of the night and i was okay with that. Honestly. 

_____NEXT DAY _____

I got up with a small headache and i was starving. I dont remember how i got home but im glad got here safely. I did my morning routine and put on some joggers and some crocs. The smell of pancakes hit my nose which caused my mouth to water. 

"Whoever is making pancakes i love you" I said as i walked downstairs to see Tre and Carter sitting on the couch and Alexa in the kitchen. "Awn Jesse thats so sweet" Alexa smiled as she flipped another pancake. 

"Last night you were fucked my guy" Tre laughed and showed me a video of me dancing on the bar. "Last night was wild bro" I smiled and walked into the kitchen to grab water. "Alexa, is she woke" I heard Ariana come through the door. 

She walked into the kitchen and seen me. "Oh y/n" She said surprised. "What are you doing here" I asked a little rudely, not by intention. "Y/n can we talk" She asked again. 

"No go talk to Dalton" I said and everything got quiet again. "Y/n can we not do this that wasn't what it looked like" She walked closer to me. "So, he didn't have his shirt off coming around the corner" I asked and she got quiet. 

"Y/n can you hear me out" She tried to grab me but i snatched my hand back. "Get out" I said. "Y/n" she said full of hurt and disbelief. "Get out now... im done talking to you" I stepped away from her. Ariana kept trying to get me to talk to her and i just kept shrugging her off. 

"Ariana Leave" I said sternly. She looked crushed but she put her head down and walked out the house. I honestly felt bad for treating her like that. "You were harsh bro" Tre said after some time of silence. 

"I didn't try to be but I can't deal with her right now" I said regretting being rude. "You should have heard her out. Y/n that could have been important" Alexa said buttering the pancakes. 
I was starting to get pissed off by this conversation. 

"Man can i have a pancake" I asked. "No, you don't get pancakes" Alexa said. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. 

Me and Ariana are done and i stand by that. There's nothing she can do or say that's going to change that. 

OKAYYYY I KNOW IM NOT SHIT BUT I UPDATED AND ILL BE UPDATING AGAIN TMROW,..

SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER AND I BARELY WENT OVER THIS