Epilogue

Third person view 

6 Years later__---

"Yea i got everything I'm like 2 minutes away" Jesse spoke on the phone with Camila. "Jesse hurry because they're ready to sing happy birthday" Camila rolled her eyes. "Bye Camila" Jesse hung up as she pulled into her drive way. 

Grabbing the cake and walking towards the house she felt happy. "Whose ready to sing happy birthday" Jesse came in the house as every kid jumped all over her. "Okay damn be careful" Jesse laughed at the kids. 

"Took you long enough. Give me the cake" Tre laughed taking the cake and walking into the kitchen as the kids all cheered and followed behind him. "Is that vanilla" Carter asked. Jesse stayed quiet knowing he was allergic to vanilla. 

"Y/n You had one job. Just one" Carter rolled his eyes as he and Derrick walked into the kitchen. "Leave it to Jesse to always fuck something up" Victoria said. "John get yo critter" Jesse said putting her hands up as Victoria squared up.

"Hey baby" Ariana walked up to her wife with a smile imprinted on her face. "Hi" Jesse leaned down and pecked her lips. "Ive missed you" Ariana tackled her into a hug. "I missed you too bams" Jesse picked her up causing her to squeal. 

"You tired" Ariana asked once Jesse put her back on the ground. "Just a little but i know what can bring my energy up" Jesse bit her lip and grabbed Arianas ass. "Eww mommy stop touching mama like that" Little Malcom, the 4-year-old came around the corner. 

Jesse stuttered over her words. "It was a bug on her butt" Jesse lied causing Ariana to smack her chest. "Mama say thank you mommy was helping you" Lizzie, the two-year-old daughter said. 

"Okay baby im sorry. Ill make it up to you as soon as everybody leaves" Ariana whispered causing Jesse to gulp. 

"Kids lets go cut the cake" Jesse picked up the kids and ran towards the kitchen with a laughing Ariana behind her. 

They sang happy birthday and played for the rest of the day. Once the party was over and the kids were knocked out Jesse and Ariana ran a nice hot bubble bath and just relaxed. 

"I love you" Jesse said as she ran her fingers up and down Arianas arm. "Why" Ariana blushed. "Because you've always been there. No matter what. We have been through hell and back" Jesse laughed as Ari joined her. 

"But you've always shown you care. We hurt each other but we forgave each other. We've healed each other. Youve helped me grow so much and i thank you but my love for you continues to grow more and more everyday" Jesse said as Arianas eyes watered. 

"I love you too baby" Ariana leaned back and gave Jesse a passionate kiss. Ariana knew Jesse meant everything she'd just said and that's what made her love her even more. 

"You're my soulmate Mrs. Y/l/n" Jesse smiled looking at Arianas Ring. "And your soulmate Mrs. Y/l/n" Ariana smiled and kissed Jesse again. Once they got out of the bath they got dressed and laid down. Holding one another. They felt safe.

"Thank you for coming back" Ariana looked up with a certain look full of love and admiration. "I promised i will" Jesse smiled and pecked her lips. "Always" Ariana asked. "Always" Jesse smiled. 

YOOOO LAST CHAPTER BUT DONT WORRY IM WORKING ON SOMETHING...... IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER BUT IM SUPER EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BOOK...... AS USUAL SEE YALL NEXT BOOK....