Chapter 19

ARIANAS POV 

It's been about 3 months since I've heard from Dalton or y/n. I've been in the house crying and writing music. Dalton sent the divorce papers about 2 weeks ago but i haven't signed them yet. I guess the realization hit that Hes not coming back at all.

"I love it. it's like telling the person your dating that you really fucking with them but you cant fully give them your all because your still somewhat inlove with your ex" Carter said as he, Camila and Victoria listened to my new song 'ghostin'.

"Yea is it for dalton and y/n?" Camila asked and i sadly nodded. "Have you talked to them" Carter asked and i shook my head again trying not to cry. "I just wish i didnt hurt both of them... Dalton filed for divorce and y/n still havent spoken to me" I said and my eyes started to get watery.

"bae what happen was fucked up but the past is the past. Youve been fucked up for 3 months... You cant stay in this house babes" Victoria rubbed my back. We talked for some more hours and then i texted my managers to drop 'ghostin' only because Camila kept begging me.

I laid across my bed reading some fan tweets about the new song and daltiana as i  thought about Dalton. I miss him. He was literally the sweetest person to me. And then there's y/n we have been through so much.

No matter what happened between us we always found our way back to each other. I thought about what Vic said earlier and it made sense. Ive been crying for 3 months straight. I barely sleep all i do is eat and write songs.

I remember feeling like this when y/n died. Just crying nonstop. As i thought about y/n i went to our pictures together. I went to one of our videos and smiled at the memory.

"Bambi stop im playing the game" Y/n laughed through the video and i smiled as the tears came out. "Fine you want attention" Y/n jumped and kissed all over my face as the camera fell on the floor and i heard a mixture of our laughs. "I love you" I heard her say

I stopped the video and cried. I cried for about 20 minutes when i heard a knock on my door. I wiped my face as best as i could and went downstairs.

"Dalton... Come in"

_______ Y/NS POV____

"Shes not doing good y/n" Carter sat down on the couch. "How is she" I asked. "Shes bad.. she wont leave the house all she does is write music" Carter frowned. Ariana tried contacting me multiple times but i haven't responded.

As bad as i want to call her i can't. Im tired of hearing her lies. "The last time i seen ariana like this was when you died y/n" Camila frowned. "She regretted it Mila... She said to herself it didn't mean anything to her" I paced the floor feeling anger.

"Yea maybe she did but the Ariana i know is in love with you... Her husband knew she was cheating behind her back and he still stayed but people can only take so much hurt. She probably would have said anything at that moment" Carter said.

"Yea but she said it and i heard it" I shrugged. "Did you listen to her new song" Mila asked and i shook my head. "No matter what happens between you two the love yall have for each other is heaven made... Yall are meant to be don't let that end over something petty" Camila hugged me.

"Listen to the song y/n.. She loves you she really does" Carter hugged me and they left. Im pacing the floor trying to keep from listening to the song. I miss her so fucking much but she hurt me again.

"Fuck it" i said to myself as i searched the song up and played it. Tears threatened to fall from eyes. Her voice is raspy and laced with hurt. The song, the beat and her voice were all perfectly combined.

Its taking everything in me not to pick the phone up and call her. The song was playing in the back ground as i hugged my knees close to my chest rocking myself back and forth thinking about the Italian girl who im still head over heels for.

'Though i wish she were here instead'

Why does she make me feel like this? The tears finally fell as i listened to the second verse. This fucking girl i just wish she would stop.  Hearing the ending of the song made me get up and grab my jacket and on my way to her house.

She regrets me why am i at her house. I shouldn't be here, she doesn't love me. I didnt mean anything to her but why does it feel like i have to see her?

I sat outside her house for about 5 minutes before i got out of my car. Very hesitate i make my way to her door. One loud but soft knock. I hear her dogs bark and her telling them to be quiet.

"Y/n" she opened the door as i lost words seeing her for the first time in month. She had bags under her eyes and she was wearing one of my hoodies so i couldn't really see her body. Her scent traveling to my nose as i tried my best not to just hug her.

"I heard your song" I finally got out as she removed her look from me and onto the ground. "Y/n-...Whos that" A shirtless Dalton came into view. "Oh" I nodded and walked away. Feeling a heartache coming along. 

I should have known it was all too good to be true. The song was about the both of us. As i drove home the petite girl kept popping up in my mind.

OKAYYY I TOLD YALL IM COMING IN CLUTCH 

SHORT CHAPTER BUT I THINK I WANNA START A NEW BOOK..

 SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER BARELY WENT OVER THIS