Chapter 2

Y/N POV 

Todays Carters birthdays and Im not going. I thought about it and No he need to enjoy his birthday and not see his bestfriend who he thought was dead for 2 years pop up with gift bag and say 'happy birthday and oh by the way im not dead' like what the hell. 

But iam getting him a gift and im going to give it to tre. Thats what im doing now. Driving to the mall with Dua and Tre trying to find a gift.

 "Dua take a left here not a right" I pointed to the mall because dua might seem like she can see but in all honesty she blind as hell. "What if a fan knows you" Tre said from the backseat. Good point. 

"I have on a hat and a hoodie. I look like a normal person. Nobodys going to recognized me" i shrugged and he nodded. "Just be careful" he said as we pull into the mall. 

We walked into the mall and I noticed everybody running towards one store I payed it no mind and just walked into Louis Vuitton. "What's going on over there ?" Dua asked looking at the group of people.

"I don't know and I don't care" I said looking at the wallets. "I don't see nothing in here next store ?" I asked while walking out. After going into like 3 stores I ended up just getting him some Jordan's and a jordan hoodie to match them and Tre got him a pink iced out rollie. 

"Okay that's everything ?" Dua asked. "Yea let's go" I said walking towards the door I looked at the store to the crowd had left but I seen a familiar looking girl in the store and she looked up and I looked down and walked out of the store.

We pulled up to this big ass house after like 35 minutes of driving to drop tre off. This gotta be Arianas House. "Okay ill be over there tonight around like 8" Tre dabbed me up and took the bags and walked to the house. And i seen Camila fat head ass cussing him most likely saying something in spanish. She looked the same her cuban booty got a little bigger though. We laughed at the little situation and pulled off back to my house. 

Arianas POV

I woke up around 12 I slept pretty good. I woke up to dalton carrying a breakfast tray. "Goodmorning Babe" dalton smile while giving me my food. "thanks babe this is actually very sweet" i pecked his lips.

"It's nothing babe your my wife I'll do anything to see you smile" he said while getting dress. "Is Carter Here yet" I asked while eating my food. "Yea he and Courtney came to set everything up in the back yard and then left to go get the liquor I think" he said sitting on the edge of the bed.

After eating my breakfast and talking to dalton about today I got up and got in the shower and after doing my makeup and getting dress Carter and Courtney Came to get me to go to the mall For what I don't know. 

After we pulled up to the mall a lot of my fans literally crowded us it was like a big crowd surrounding the store,  Mall security came to tell them to leave but it was a lot of them. "Ariana look at these thigh highs" Carter said holding up these Gucci thigh highs.

"oh those are cute" I said grabbing them. I don't know what it is but I felt like something was off today. 

"Courtney" Carter said taking me and her out of our thoughts. "what's wrong you look like you seen some" Carter pointed out. "no I just thought I seen Jesse with Tre and some girl" Courtney said looking out the store. 

When she said that I turned around so fast to only to see nothing but random people in the store. "I miss her...My birthdays are never the same without her dumb ass jokes" Carter said as we laughed.

"Do you think about her ?" Courtney asked. "Yea..... All the time" I said waiting for the lady to bring my size in the thigh highs. "Do y'all miss her?" Courtney asked me and Carter.

We looked at her and nodded.  After we got the thigh highs and a couple outfits we left and headed back to the house which was like a 10 minute drive. 

A couple of friends starting showing up as We all sat down and started just drinking, talking and laughing

"No Ariana you know what I'm talking about... It was Me, You, Victoria and Jesse we got kicked out of the hotel because Jesse dumbass was banging on the doors" Carter said as we all died of laughter. 

"I told her dumbass stop" Victoria said taking a sip of wine. "Jesse was slow as fuck" I laughed and everyone agreed. "Did yall see her movie?" Camila drunk some wine. "Yess" Victoria said. 

"I didnt know it dropped" i furrowed my eyebrows . "yes it dropped last week" Courtney looked at me confused. "You gotta watch it... oouu lets watch it tommorow" Victoria said excitedly. 

"Im down" i spoke as John and Tre came in the house from the backyard and sat down. "Tre you was at the mall today?" Courtney asked and Tre eyes went wide. 

"yea i was there" he scratched his hair. "Who was with you" Courtney sipped her wine. "Uhmmm dua- i was with dua" he said and we all looked at each other with wide eyes. 

"You and dua and who else?" i questioned and he gulped big as he started taking deep breaths. "Uhmm Just-Ju-Just us" he stuttered now if you know tre you know when he stutter he lying. 

"And dua dropped you off here?" Camila asked and he nodded. "So whos was sitting in the front of the car with a hat on?" Camila turned her head to the side. "No-Nobody" he scratched his head. Somethings not right. Tre Knows something. 

"Tre are you lying" Alexa said and he looked around nervously. "No" he started twisting his hair. "Tre" Alexa said and he just shook his head. Me and the girls including carter all gave each other that look.

"Tre come upstairs with me" Alexa grabbed his hand and they went upstairs. After about 7 minutes they came down and alexa looked pissed. 

"Well what he know" Carter said as we all looked at Alexa. "He wont spit it out" she rolled her eyes. "Tre whatever it is im gonna find out" Carter took a shot while i stared at tre.

"Tre... I consider you as my brother because you were around alot when jesse was. Can you please Just tell me what the hell you know" i said praying to god he wasnt gonna say anything abut jesse. 

" Ariana your my big sis but i promised so for now can we just enjoy carters birthday... please" he hugged me and i nodded. The rest of the party we all talked, danced and got a little drunk. The party died down and everybody was drunk as fuck expect me i was pretty fucked up but i wasnt. I just kept thinking about different things that tre could know. 

"Baby" a drunk dalton came into the house as he friends just left. "yes" i went to help my Drunken Husband. "come on lets get to bed" i helped him walked. 

"yall can spend a night here. Derrick you got carter right" i asked and he nodded. "thank you" i said and walked upstairs to put my husband to sleep. What if Tre knew something about Jesse. I just need to sleep. 

YOOOOOO  AS USUAL SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER

WHAT IF CAMILA SEEN JESSE?

IS TRE GONNA TELL ?