Chapter 6

I was honestly so proud of myself. I had made a huge amount of progress with Adrien and it was starting to excite me. Well, not that huge.

The thought of our "progress" would probably be exciting me a whole ton more if I didn't have to use the restroom so badly. Hurrying through the hallway so I could use the restroom before the tardy bell rang, I tried my best not to tackle over other students as I do so.

I placed my hand on the handle of the ladies bathroom and I suddenly felt a chill cross my body when the presence of someone's hand had weighed onto my shoulder. I turned around so quick that I almost toppled over and onto the floor.

I looked up to be greeted by Colt standing before me, wearing a black felt stetson hat, a T-shirt and jeans, staring down at me with a creepy smile.

"Hello." He spoke, moving his hand from my shoulder and into his pocket.

I cleared my throat and took a collective breath of air, "Why are you here? How'd you get in? You could be arrested—."

"I need to speak to you." Colt cut me off, I rolled my eyes. I was not in the mood for this and I doubt I ever would be. What was he doing bothering me again, anyway?

"Okay, speak." I was not happy that I was now here wasting my time talking to Colt Breyer, and not using the restroom, which I had been dead set on doing since lunch started.

"Look, I know Adrien Agreste seems like he is always as mad as a mesquito in a mannequin factory, but all you have to do is work with him." Colt said, leaving me with all the confusion in the world.

"I'm confused..." I admitted.

Colt let out a groan and rubbed his face with one hand, "Good Lord." he mumbled underneath his breath. "Marinette, I guess all i'm saying is that you need to take your time with him, not too much, but please do take your time."

"I've been doing that this whole time." I stated, Colt shook his head and leaned on the nearest wall.

"Okay, cool. This progress that i've noticed is good, very good, but you need to quicken up the process, we don't have that much time. It'd do you good to know that there is an impending universe where Agreste is in the block. I need you to erase that universe and quickly, Marinette."

We? We don't have that much time? The last time I checked, I was the one having to deal with Adrien's attitude and rude comments, not Colt.

Wait... "What?" I whispered shouted suddenly. "Adrien is in the block? Block as in jail? Why wouldn't you tell me this on Saturday. I—"

"Marinette," Colt cut me off sternly, making me sink a little. He could be very intimidating. "I need you to keep him out of trouble is all. Do it fast an—"

I was the one to cut him off this time, "Look, Colt Breyer, next time you want to appear at my school out of nowhere, do that when you have advice for me, not when you're in the mood to come over here and tell me things that just confuse me all the more than I already had been!" I fired at Colt without noticing, making me feel the slightest bit of guilty.

Colt just tipped his annoying hat at me and walked in a completely opposite direction, leaving me just even more confused, but I honestly wasn't surprised.