SEQUEL

Hello readers! :D

Welcome to the end of HIS SAVIOR! I hope you've enjoyed reading just as much as I enjoyed writing! 

And now I'm going to leave you with an exciting message: I've written a SEQUEL!! The title is "For Her" if any of you are interested in reading it!

I know the ending of THIS story left some of you a tad bit confused, which I apologize for, I had already started on the editing process! But I thought it'd be fun to write a sequel while editing this story!! How cool?

I know this story isn't big, but I still think some of you would probably enjoy a sequel, maybe, lol. This story itself was very sloppy.

Especially with Colt? Some random mind-reading cowboy? My friend Mikey's doing.

Anyways! I wanted to say sorry for rushing this story. I wrote the first chapter a few months ago and never published it until late November, which meant I had about eight chapters done when I uploaded the first chapter. And so the chapters built up on top of each other and then I ended up uploading at least two to three chapters each day, which was SO rushing it, i'm sorry!!

Thank you to all who've read this story and thank you to those of you who will read the next when I upload the first two chapters tonight.

I love and appreciate you all SO much! :D