mistakes or is it pt2

6 weeks later

With Vanessa
It's been 6 week's since me and Madelaine had sex we have not talked since. she should understand that am married and what we did could never happen again. I don't actually regret what happen I enjoyed it but I have to keep this from Michael because we have been fighting lately and did i mention the vomiting and morning sickness I think I know what's happening to me but am not really sure so am going to take a test.

"WHAT THE FUCK VANESSA" . Michael screamed in my face seeing that I was trying to call Madelaine.

"Michael get out of my face." I rolled my eyes

"ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH HER VANESSA THAT BITCH MADELAINE!!!" he asked snatching my phone throwing it in the wall causing it to break.

"No am not sleeping with her." I lied

" I KNOW YOU ARE! ARE YOU PREGNANT? "

"Am not sure i was going to take a test ." I told him

" I FUCKING KNEW IT IT'S HER BABY VANESSA ANSWER ME ! "

I didn't know what to say I knew if i was pregnant it would be Madelaine's baby cause me and Michael have not had sex in a few months.

"Leave Michael I need time to think." I told him and opened the door for him to leave.

Michael left he didn't even look at me I didn't give a fuck I just had to call someone who could help me right now. I scrolled through my contacts and clicked Camila's name after a few seconds she picked up.

~Phone call with cami~

"Cami can you come over"

"yes but can lili come too we are hanging out"

" Yes um can you get me some pregnancy test when your coming "

"Sure nessa be there in 5 "

~end of conversation ~

I sighed and went to shower.

With Camila
Lili and I were having lunch when Vanessa called asking if I could come over and get her pregnancy tests many questions when through my mind I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't see lili getting up I only snapped out of my thoughts when she shook me. "Lili we need to go to store and Vanessa's house after." she nodded while placing the money on the table then we exited the coffee shop.

"Lili what do you think is going on with Madelaine and Vanessa?"

"All I know is that they have been ignoring each other" lili shrugged.

" Vanessa asked me to get her tests" I told her looking away from the road.

"What kind of tests" I rolled my eyes

"Pregnancy test dumb dumb what else" her eyes widened

"WHAT!"

" MY GOD LILI ARE YOU NOT HEARING OR SOMETHING SHE ASKED ME TO GET HER PREGNANCY TESTS! "

"Oh are you thinking what I am thinking Cami." She wiggled her eyebrows

"Madelaine." They said at the same time laughing

Soon after both women reached Vanessa's house ringing the door bell then placing a knock on the door it quickly open giving them way to step inside the house.the door closed faster than it opened Vanessa was relieved that they had come but also scared of what she was about to find out .

Vanessa pov
Cami gave me the tests without asking questions which I was more than greatful for but I knew she wanted answers I went to the bathroom peed on it and set the timer washed my hand and stepped out the restroom to wait. I sat with cami and lili both of them looking at me I knew they wanted to know what was going on .