THABIGAIL

Thomasina topaz a witch from Greendale fell in love with Abigail blossom also witch from Riverdale it was love at first sight.

Thomasina was in search of a jod then she came across a jod in Riverdale and with her 5 years teaching experience of cource she goes for it she would of either way because this abigail women sounded very interesting.

Later that evening thomasina headed to blossom residences soon reaching her destination she place a knock on the wooden door . The door opened with a creek , she turned her head seeing a beautiful redheaded women stearing back her. *What  beauty she has* she thought to herself walking in while the other  women closed the door with a smile on your face.

Both women took there seats.

"welcome to my home Mrs.topaz" Abigail said

"Call me thomasina" she said

" thomasina, where are you from again" the young blossom asked

"Greendale miss blossom"

"It's abigail and your hired" she told her after extending their hand shaking it there was a spark its like magic.

The conversation went on making abigail ask a very meaningful question.

"Do u have a husband?" She waited for the response hoping she didn't show her feelings just yet.

thomasina picked up on what she was saying was she stating that she had a liking for her but she answered truthfully.

"No I don't."she smiled

Abigail didn't say a word only smiled to herself.

Abigail pov

I am  felling something for thomasina she's one of a kind in this a devilish town how her beauty shows at any moment  Her strong appeal to her work,what a great women she is the wonderful smile she has.

My brother James will be amazed by Mrs topaz,I went over my                        For my girls when I was rudely interrupted by thomasina.

"Mrs.blossom may  I say u are giving a good lesson but I have a more interesting and educating subject to talk about with these girl. She came up to me

" and what shall that be" I was a little mad at her

"Men,men have the power we women don't  they have learning about this.

" it's important to teach them the new ways of our world to come you see they need this knowledge to help them miss blossom.

THAT'S ENOUGH THOMASINA , this is my school you work for me so u follow my rules. Class dismissed I said  glaring at her

I went back to my bedroom I thought about what happened she was right but how dear she talk back to me I decided to find her and apologize . I walked out of the room and when on my small search for thomasina I found her sitting down watching the stars i walked closer and sat beside her.

"Thomasina I apologize for my behaviour earlier" I apologized looking at her

"I should be the one to apologize-." I cut her off

"Your right we should be teaching them the hard way of life for the new world to come.

" Yes abigail what can I do to help. She asked with a smile on her face

That smile melted my heart and all I wanted to do was kiss her. 

No one's perspective

Both women moved closer to each other leaning in for a short and sweet kiss secounds later pulling apart thomasina looked at her with pure love in her eyes only to lean in again lips slightly touching a small smile grew on abigail's face gently kissing the beautiful thomasina's lips.

The rest of the night was spent in thomasina'a bedroom hugs and kisses shared with the couple.

___________________________________________

All mistakes are mine

A short one I have been busy sorry

Will be updating miskates or is it  very soon

Thanks for reading,byeeeee

~Liam<3