Doing It All For Love

Toni pov
I staired awake in darkness cheryl sprawled out on the bed next to me.I sat up quickly not wanting to disturb her.I checked my phone it was only 1 in the morning sighing in disbelief these pass few days I haven't been able to sleep pass this time especially because Cherry and i have been constantly fighting,Don't get me wrong I love my woman to the moon and back but lately she has taken the jealous thing to another level like yesterday.

Flashback(At Riverdale High Football's Match)

I grinned from ear to ear has the whole school cheered for us we had just won the match against stone wall prep to say I was happy was an understatement I was beyond grateful for finally winning. "And now the moment you've all been waiting for we like to welcome the captain of the bulldogs Toni Topaz.....I walked up proudly taking the microphone from principal honey, I gave my well prepared speech making the crowd scream.Without hesitation I ran off the field to go greet my girl but before I got to her veronica and a group of girls approached me"OMG Toni can I get a picture.!"vee said ,I couldn't even respond before Cheryl stormed over and yelled"BACK OFF VEE GO FANGIRL OVER THE OTHER PLAYERS." She took my hand dragging me with her.

I pulled my hand away from her when we got to the locker room"What the hell cheryl!"She frowned crossing her arms against her chest "What the hell indeed toni you let that bitch all over you." She said pissed"Cher she wasn't a all over me she simply asked for a picture what do you expect am a football player. "She scoffed" Why didn't they go to Archie or reggie am not stupid toni you think I don't see the way veronica looks at you. "I tired taking her hand to calm her down but she pushed me away"Don't touch me antoinette,clearly you to think am fucking stupid I see how she was touching all over you." she said storming off

End of flashback

With a loud sigh I got back into bed and under the covers I pulled cheryl closer and kissed her neck.She stirs,and looks over at me rolling her eyes"What do you want Toni it's 1 in the fucking morning. "She said looking at her phone I was a bit upset that she was been so Damn rude to me all the time"Baby,when are we gonna stop this you have no reason to be mad at me right now." she kisses me slowly"There am no longer mad at you. "I would be lying of I said I didn't get butterflies in my stomach instantly.God I wanted her.I ran my hand up down her down her back lifting her shirt every now and then.

Meeting my lips,she wrapped her hands around my neck as we began to make out." TT I need you.'she mumbled into the kiss sucking on my tounge,I ran my fingers through her red locks pulling  it a bit.

Cheryl gets on up to toni pushing her down on her back,she takes her night shirt off and I undid her bra her full breast been exposed without hesitation cheryl pulled toni's shirt off and took her own shorts off.She was grinding on toni her wet pussy dripping all over the brunette"I want you to eat me out. "Cheryl whispered in toni's ear

She didn't have to tell Toni twice she flipped them over.I kissed her breast sucking on her nipples as she groaned begging for more I work my way down to her thighs,kissing the inside of them." Fuck me already toni. "She whined and I obeyed.I licked her clit sucking on it"Mm,cher you taste so good." I hummed in her pussy she locked her thighs around my head holding me in place.

"Oh fuck fuck.....toni fuck" cher moaned pushing the girls head deeper

Toni enters two fingers inside her girlfriend pumping them at a fast pace."Oh,my fucking god...Tt."Cheryl moaned loudly she was barley holding on she gripped toni's hair for support pulling on it.

When Toni curls her fingers inside the older girl as she cums all over toni's face.A heavy breathing cheryl fell ontop of toni who flipped them over pushing her dick inside the girl who screamed out still not over her first  orgasm it was like electricity flowing between the two girls .

"Oh god,fuck Tt oh oh God." she moans

Toni begins to up her pace and strokes faster Cheryl clawed Toni in the back not been able to take it to how sensitive her pussy was"Mhmm,your so tight baby.... "Toni grunts at this point you could hear the bed creaking hitting against the walls,their bodies pressed together looking eachother dead in the eye

Toni could hear the girls breathing under her as she thrusts a whole lot faster the wet sounds of the girls pussy and the slapping sounds of their bodies colliding as toni fucked her hard.

" Daddy,fuck,Tt,oh God please don't stop baby. "Toni did exactly that she sped up making cheryl's body jerk forward viciously moaning the toni's ear.

" fuck babygirl,let it out.I want the neighbours to hear how hard I'm fucking your pussy. "

"Yes daddy,oh daddy am gonna cum!" cheryl yells clearly digging into toni's back with her nail making the girl hiss"Fuck fuck. "This makes toni go crazy and fucks her harder

" y-yeah,ugh God...Tt am cumming! "The girl yelled her body shaking as she's cums all over toni's dick,Toni didn't stop as she was so close to the edge her thrust stated coming harder and fast making the girl cum once again"Ugggghhh,d-dadddy fuck." the wet slapping sounds drive Toni crazy "Fuck your pussy is so wet mommy."

Y-yes yes daddy...don't stop. "Toni leans in kissing the girl hard as he cums inside cheryl's pussy" Ugh..fuck....mommy"Toni fell next to the girl panting heavily "I love you tt." she lays on my chest closing her eyes.

I stoke her hair smiling"I love you too cher bear. "

LIAM<33