Its Toni

It's the 1950s and Toni topaz is still the same old Topaz she's always been a little rough around the edges yet calm and collected a great leader not to mention a pretty face and seductive personality she could do it without even trying.Toni was one of a kind even though it's as they say illegal and it's not what God intended toni somehow still had the ladies falling at her feet still in a very discrete manner she wasn't afraid of anyone knowing she liked girls but still,One girl in particular had her eyes set on toni for the longest time lizzo she is toni's third in command serpent she had it bad for toni.

Parking lot

Toni stands next to her motorcycle lizzo next to her checking out toni's notice for her performance at the Dark Room tonight the conversation was cut short when toni saw cheryl,The one and only the girl toni can't stop thinking about.

Toni made her way over to the redheaded girl"Hey blossom wait up."

"What is it,Serpentina?"the girl sighed

"Am putting on a little performance at the Dark Room tonight and I have a feeling it might razz your berries."Toni extended her hand that contained the notice

Cheryl hummed looking down at the card in her hand"Kindly mark me down as a definitive,No thank you ta ta." She walked off leaving toni in disbelief how could cheryl turn her offer down

Lizzo grinned"Same old topaz always going after the straight laced square girls."It was no doubt lizzo was jealous and it didn't take toni too long to notice it

Lizzo continues"You know there's no future there for you right?

Toni claps back"Am not so sure about that lizzo."

Lizzo moved closer to the brunette"What's your problem topaz,Am I too much of a woman for you?"a small smirk formed on the Dark haired girls lips.

Toni wouldn't lie when a woman looks good she tells them and lizzo was no exception she had a gorgeous body and she was very good looking but toni had her eyes on cheryl and only cheryl nobody else.

"My problem with you is your a high school drop out and your too territorial,but I'll see you at the Dark Room."Toni said truthfully T was a girl of knowledge she likes smart girls not saying lizzo wasn't smart enough for toni but t knew she would cause some problems down the line.

"And what makes you think am going."Lizzo replied knowing damn well she wouldn't miss toni's performance for the world.

"Get over yourself lizzo,I know you wouldn't miss it." Toni walked off grinned to herself she knows lizzo all too well

Lizzo bites her bottom lip she wanted toni bad and hell she was willing to do anything to get her.

Later That Night After Toni's Performance

Toni decided to do a little clean up before she went off to veronica make out party when she heard that familiar chuckle"Aren't you supposed to be home by now?"Toni asks still not facing the person

"What can I say I really enjoyed your performance it was very,Tempting."The dark haired serpent spoke in a raspy voice

Toni shakes her head

"I hear red is possibly going steady with archibald enlighten me topaz where do you stand on that boat." She did exactly what she intended to do get under toni's skin

Toni finally faces her furious lizzo leans over to toni's ear and whispers"No need to get mad topaz relax."she lingers there for a few more seconds her hot breath dancing on the girls skin.

Toni wanted to kick her out but she knew better and knew cheryl didn't love archie she knew cheryl was scared of what people would think and she loved the redhead she wasn't going give up on that. "

Lizzo gets up from her seat and goes to head out"Wait,what say we go to a party?"Toni had the perfect plan in her head.

Veronica's house

Toni was glad she has brought lizzo with her crown wearing boy didn't come.Cheryl had refused to kiss fangs on the lips which threw toni off a little everyone had already got their kiss it was only toni and lizzo left.

"Oh but this is gonna be good."Fangs looked down at toni everything was going as planned toni licked her lips looking at lizzo who smirked she had plans of her own.

The two locked lips that's when it got heated they made out for 2 minutes straight"There really going at it."betty whispers cheryl shooting daggers at the girl

toni pulled away locking eyes with a stunned cheryl that little smirk danced on toni's lips as she ran her finger across it.

Cheryl was livid veronica quickly broke the tension in the room"Well now that that's over with we-"she was cut off by cheryl taking archie's hand and pulling him into one of vee's many bedrooms.

Everyone soon got their partners if you may call it that

"Pops it is blossom chop chop"veronica said annoyed the redheaded boy rolled his eyes in disbelief

That left toni and lizzo she was about to speak when Toni stopped her by resting her thumb over the girls lips" I'll take you home."Toni wasn't gonna sleep with her and she hoped cheryl didn't do it with archie.

"Ton-"she was once again cut off when toni held he chin and brought her closer"Its not gonna happen,let's go it's time to get you home."Toni gave her a peck on the lips lizzo walked out leaving toni standing there sighing

That's when she saw cheryl they locked eyes it was as if the whole world stopped for a spilt second Toni looked down at her intertwined hands then back at cheryl before leaving.

~LIAM

Really like this lizzo girl she's pretty hope I see more of her and I DEFINITELY NEED CHONI BACK NOW!!!! THERE SO F***KING CUTE BRO!!