Doing It All For Love

Toni's a cold hearted murderer of riverdale she killed penelope and Jason blossom,they were one the causes of her parents deaths and she wanted revenge.

She still wants revenge on the coopers,lodges,Andrews and Jones for her families murder

The blossoms were just the start of this.

Cheryl vows to find and end the life of her families murder.Toni meets cheryl not knowing she's a blossom because she's goes by the name cheryl bombshell.

They fall in love and cheryl later discovers something that breaks her completely.

Toni is the silent type in their relationship she's very secretive and doesn't like to be asked about herself and about her family.

Toni stands at the bathroom sink looking into the mirror"Am a sinner,Am a sinner,I've sinned."She repeats and smiles to herself

She wasn't always like this she was once happy until it was all taken about from her,she lost everything because she was weak but now she's different not the good type of different.She sometimes wonder if cheryl and her love will change her.

Most people will say she's a physio but it's not true she's just hurt,broken and alone even though she's with cheryl she feels alone,because she's lying to the woman she might possibly love,everyday she lies and it's killing her inside.

Cheryl knocks on the bathroom door but no answer"Toni are you okay in there"she asks

Toni's eyes filled with tears holding on to her mother's locket

"Toni baby open up!" Toni cries silently"TONI!?"Cheryl bangs on the door getting worried

"Am fine cheryl i'll be out soon."Toni said one last tear falling form her eyes before her face went back to that cold expression she always had"Okay babe."

Toni runs her finger over the tattoo she got in the honour and memory of her mother,baby sister,brother and sister"It's gonna end soon topaz i promise i'll take revenge on those who took you all."Toni had flashbacks to the first time she said those words to her dying mother.

Toni finally leaves the bathroom"Baby you ready to sleep?"Cheryl asks"Yea. "

Toni didn't speak alot and cheryl understood that she hugs her kissing her cheek"I love you toni. "

"I love you too cheryl." Toni prayed this goddess would always be in her side even after finding out anything and everything.

Toni falls asleep shaking cheryl hugs her tightly this would happen everynight toni has constant nightmares and cheryl would hold her thought them.

"It's okay baby it will all be over soon."cheryl starts humming a soft song into toni's ear making her relax a little "That's right t it's just me and you nothing bad can happen to you baby am here." cheryl claiming voice washed over toni.

Cheryl slowly gets out of bed and walks over to the closet to change but something caught her eyes something she hadn't seen before a much smaller door in toni's closet she pulls it open and her mouth dropped another room was there.

A small light hang in the room,small desk in the conor and paper,pictures on the walls wait she recognised everyone,archie and his mother,cousin betty,alice,hal,veronica,jughead,fp.

Why did toni have these pictures here cheryl walked over to the table picking a folder up it had in all Archie's information his workplace,home adresss,phone number,lover ect.

Cheryl starts to panic there was a file on them all.her hands accidentally pushed off a folder she quickly picked it up and looks inside.

Cheryl hearts stops when she sees a picture of her brother with all his information a red x drown in the middle of the photo along side a note.

The blossoms perished today when i hanged jason blossom before I stabbed penelope blossom repeatedly in the chest dumping both their bodies in sweet water river.
                                                  T.Topaz

She had flashbacks of her mother's and brother's bodies in the funeral home.

She tears up toni stood at the door"Cheryl you were not supposed to see that. "Toni said darkly

A lump formed in toni's throat"Jason blossom is your brother your a blossom? And penelope she's your mom? "A nervous yet deadly chuckle fell from toni's mouth

"Yes my name is cheryl blossom but that doesn't expel- Toni did y..y.you?" the look on toni's face said it all

"Omg." Cheryl fell to the floor face in her hands

"Am sorry cheryl."toni tried getting closer to the girl but she got up quickly"Stay away form me toni your a murderer."

Cheryl ran out the room and out toni's house never to return,toni didn't stop her she couldn't hurt cheryl she loved her too much all she could do was cry and move along with her plans.

Now that cheryl knew there wasn't much time left so that night toni murdered everyone last one of the copper's and andrew's.

LIAM<3

Wrote this whole listening to Hozier~Take me to church~ amazing song and makes its even better to read i would suggest listening it on repeat.

Cried while writing this idk why tho i kinda found it to be so sad.