Chapter 1

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣ ❣

You were sitting in the detective agency doing some tasks on the computer. You weren't the smartest here, but smart enough to be in the agency. You loved everyone there. They were like family to you and you wanted to protect them with your life. One day Dazai came up to you and asked you a question.

"Wanna go take a walk with me?" That's what he asked. You weren't hesitating and immediately nodded. You didn't want to sit around in the agency and do work, so you thought it would be better if you went with him. Of course you knew he was a bit crazy and he's a suicidal maniac, but you still like him.

So now you're here walking next to a bridge with him. You enjoyed the sight and the air while Dazai just enjoyed the river. You already knew what he had in his mind and you were nervous.

"Dazai-san, are you really going to jump down that bridge!" You let a sweat out and panicked.

"Of course! It's a beautiful river to die and what could stop me?~" He smiled brightly and moved more towards the bridge.

"b-but-"

"Don't worry, Y/n. I won't have a painful death and that's what I always wanted! So.... Adios!" He gave, you a quick wave and jumped down in the river.

"Dazai-san!" You looked down only to see him drowning. You quickly went down to see if he really died.

??? POV

"But the next person who comes along..... for sure!... I've got this!" I turned around trying to steal something from someone, but I only saw a.... human? drowning in a river.

"Well..... I can't possibly count him. Y-yeah, I'll pass, please." There were already ravens on his legs...

"I.... I'll pass.... FINE!" I quickly jumped in the river and saved that man.

▬×°×°×▬

He woke up and I starred at him anxious.... At the end.... I saved a life? He sat up and I quickly backed a bit away.

"You were floating down the river... Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

"I made it....... Damn." He said....

"DAMN?!" I gasped.... Did he really just say damn? Suddenly I heard some footsteps and yelling...

3rd Persons POV

"Dazai-san! You made it!" You went to him and smiled brightly.

'Who is this...?' the white haired boy thought and Dazai just sighed. Suddenly, you and Dazai heard a growl from the boys stomach.

"Are you hungry, boy?" Dazai asked and you just blinked and started at the boy.

"Well.... I haven't eaten in several days.... UGH!" His stomach started to growl again.

"Oh lord... Such a cute boy is starving and doesn't have any money to buy himself food.... What a poor soul. Well, today is your lucky day because I'm also very hungry!" You smiled at the boy and his cheeks heat up a little.

'C-CUTE?!' He thought.

"How odd. I'm also hungry." Dazai spoke.

"SO, THEN-"

"By the way, the river seems to have taken my wallet." Dazai explained and the boy sweated a lot.

"Ehh..? You've got to be kidding.." He sighed.

▬×°×°×▬

❣ ❣