Chapter 6

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣

Suddenly Tanizaki got a call from someone. He told you all that you'll have to do a job and immediately went back to the office.

You saw a young woman sitting on a chair. She had short blonde hair and brown eyes. You were already adoring her while Dazai started to flirt.... Like always, Kunikida punched him and grabbed him to another room for more punishment.

After the woman explained the job, Kunikida told Atsushi to go with Tanizaki and Naomi wanted to come, too. You were just there still adoring the woman.

'how can someone look so fresh and beautiful as her! I bet her skin is so soft...' You were lost in your thoughts... You didn't even notice that Kunikida was yelling at you.

"Y/N!!!"

"A-ah..what is it?" You smiled.

"I was calling you for three minutes now! They all are already gone." He explained and you gasped.

"W-what! Did they went without me?!..." You whined and Kunikida sighed.

"You should really stop always making it look like you've got a crush on every single person on this eart-" You were starring at him and he already knew what you were thinking....

"THAT'S WHAT I MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP EXACTLY THAT! NOW YOU GO SIT ON THE COUCH WITH DAZAI AND LEARN HOW TO BEHAVE!!" He shouted and pointed at the couch next to you.

"U-uh... Okay." You had your head low and went to the couch where Dazai had his headphones on.

"No need to be sad, Y/n! I'm still here and we can sing my favorite song together. I can teach it to you if you want." He gave you a wink and you got excited. You immediately nodded you head.

Time skip

You felt like something wasn't right... You couldn't explain why you felt like this but you knew someone was in danger.

"Dazai-"

"I know what you're thinking.. something isn't right, huh? Well, we gotta go." Dazai stood up and you let a sweat out.

"W-where are we going?" You also stood up following him.

"Saving your dream prince!~" He winked at you and you felt your cheeks get hot. You've never felt like this before.... It was different.

When you two arrived, you saw Atsushi and Akutagawa fighting. You were using your ability to stop them well... at least Akutagawa.

"ability: Love Manipulation." You spoke and Akutagawa felt very weird. He suddenly started using his ability against himself. He was almost falling to his knees and then Dazai came in the middle of them.

"Okay, that's enough!" Dazai stated and neutralized Akutagawa's and Atsushi's abilities. He was about to fall on the floor, but you quickly catched him on your back.

♡¦°ツ¦°♡

Atsushi was in the infirmary and Kunikida was with him there. You carried him the whole way back there and you couldn't help but feel sick worried about him. When Kunikida left, you decided to go inside the infirmary. You knocked at the door and heard a quiet 'come in'. You opened the door slowly and closed it quietly behind you again.

"Huh, Y/n?" He asked.

"Atsushi!" You ran over to him and hugged him. He tensed up and blushed a bit.

"E-eh?!"

"I was so worried... How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" You sat down on a small chair next to his bed.

"No, thanks I'm okay." He smiled at you and you smiled back.

"You know, your fight back there with Akutagawa was so cool! I didn't know you were this skilled!" You got closer to his face and he blushed again and avoided eye contact.

"T-thank you... but I'm not as skilled as you think.. I didn't know what to do when Naomi got shot... I just sat there.... and did nothing." He lowered his head and you backed off. You grabbed his hand and he jumped a little.

"Atsushi, when I was on my first mission.... I was the same! I didn't know what to do either... Should I've ran away? Should I've fought? I didn't know you need to be patient with your ability. It probably doesn't like to rush things hehe!" You giggled at your joke and Atsushi did the same.

"Thanks, Y/n... That really helped me." He spoke and you have him a eye closed smile.

"No problem!"

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣