Chapter 10

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣

A bit later you three got out of the train and walked over to some cops and a man. Ranpo first didn't know who he is, so he introduced himself to you all. His name is Minoura and he's also a police officer. He immediately told you three to leave and Ranpo got a bit offended. Minoura thought that Ranpo couldn't solve the problem, but he's smarter than he looks like. Mr. Minoura just sighed and pulled the blanket off of the corpse. Atsushi held his hand in front of his mouth, looking sad. Ranpo got his hat off of his head and held it to his chest. You gasped quietly and looked away. You didn't wanted to see the dead woman because firstly, it would remind you on your past and second, you just found blood and corpses etc not so.... cool.

The officer then explained that they found her floating in the river this morning. The lady was shoot three times which reminded you on the Port Mafia. You knew how they fight, what their tactics are and who in the Port Mafia was.

Mr. Minoura didn't have any suspects. Ranpo mocked him a bit with it and Minoura glared at him which u found super scary but cool at the same time. Atsushi noticed you being amazed by Mr. Minoura and sighed.

'It really does seem like she's in love with everyone...'   Atsushi thought and let a sweat out.

Suddenly some other police officers caught something or.... someone in the river. You all ran over there and saw a human! Could it be another victim?.... It was a man.... Dazai Osamu.

"Dazai-san?!" You gasped looking at the hanging brown haired man. Atsushi just had a annoyed look on his face.

"Hello, Atsushi-kun, Y/n-chan! What a strange coincidence." Dazai spoke.

"A-Another drowning attempt?" Atsushi asked.

"What, committing suicide alone? That's so passe, Atsushi-kun. I have come to realize... that if I am to die, I will die with a beautiful lady! Ah, doublesuicide.... What a sweet ring it has. In comparison, it feels so empty to bid this world farewell all by my lonesome. So... I'm currently on the lookout for a beautiful woman who'll die with me!" Dazai explained being totally out of his mind.

"Uh... Then what was this about?" Atsushi asked.

"I was simply drifting along the river!" Dazai spoke and had a smirk on his face. 

"I see..." Atsushi spoke frustrated.

"By the way, Atsushi-kun what are you doing out here?" Dazai asked him.

"I'm on a job." Atsushi simply answered.

"A job? What kind?" Dazai repeated and tilted his head a bit to the right.

▬×°×°×▬

"Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh- What tragedy... What great tragedy is this, that a young beautiful woman in her prime has lost her life...My sorrow is crashing my heart! She may as well have committed double suicide with me!" Dazai cried and did this very dramatic.

Ranpo then told the police officer to solve who killed the women in sixty seconds. And he was just in panic and explained that it could've been the mafia, but Dazai told him that they have a method how to kill someone. Then the time was up.

Ranpo used his 'ability' to solve who killed her......... he pointed at the police officer. Just as excepted. He got it right. You admired Ranpo so much and Atsushi couldn't stop staring at you.

Then Officer Sugimoto pulled his gun out and aimed at Mr. Minoura. You glared at Sugimoto and then saw Dazai pushing Atsushi to the police officer. Atsushi grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back. Your eyes were shining and you felt your cheeks heat up. Of course you saw many other people do that move but when Atsushi did you felt more excitement.

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣