Chapter 7

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣

After you left the infirmary where you and Atsushi had a talk, you went to the office and decided to help everyone clean up. It was a little mess since you all planned the exam for Atsushi. You were cleaning in the corners and your eyes widened when you saw something horrible.

"AHHHHH!" You yelled as you saw a spider in the corner. Little tears were pricking out of the corner of your eyes.

"What's wrong?!" Kunikida immediately rushed to you.

"T-t-there! It's disgusting please get it away!!" You yelled and closed you eyes pointing at the spider. A vein popped out on Kunikida's forehead.

"I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING SERIOUS!!!" He yelled in your face.

"IT IS SERIOUS!" You yelled back having still your eyes closed since you didn't want to see the spider. Then Ranpo joined the conversation.

"What's wrong?" He asked having a lollipop in his mouth.

"She yelled because of a spider.. I don't know any person that is as scared as her." Kunikida spoke and face palmed. He then looked at the corner, but the spider was no longer there.

"W-what's wrong? Is it gone now?" You asked then Kunikida looked at your shoulder. It was on top of it. Ranpo then also looked at your shoulder and tried not to laugh.

"Yep it's gone. You can open your eyes again." Ranpo said smirking.

"Phew... Thanks guys you really helpe-" You stopped when you saw the spider on your shoulder. The tears were flowing down your face and you felt like passing out.

"AHHHHH GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET OFF!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" You yelled and shaked your body then ran out of the office. Ranpo just laughed and Kunikida sighed at your behavior. You were still running, crying and yelling through the halls. But then you noticed Atsushi with his bag standing just there. You looked at your shoulder again and didn't see the spider anymore. You were relieved, but the tears were still in your eyes.

"Atsushi?" You called waking his attention to you.

"Huh, Y/n?"

"What are you doing here...?" You asked with a small pout ignoring the tears.

"Oh, I was just... Uhm.. Going for a walk?" He lied to you. He actually wanted to quit working at the ada.

"Oh, I see.." You spoke and he noticed your tears.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked in a worried tone.

"T-there was a spider on my shoulder.." You answered and he let a sweat out.

"Oh... Well then.. I will get going.. Bye!" He ran downstairs and you just blinked, but then went upstairs.

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣