Chapter 11

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣

Officer Sugimoto got in jail and before you three went back to the agency, Mr. Minoura apologized for doubting on Ranpo's 'ability'. 

You were now walking next to Ranpo and chatted with him while Atsushi was talking with Dazai behind you two.

"Ranpo-san! Have you tried that new lollipop that just came out?!" You asked him excited.

"New lollipop? No, I haven't, but now that you mention it I wanna try it." Ranpo answered.

"Yay! I thought that we could try it out together, what do you think?"

"Sure thing!" Ranpo smiled at you and you spread your arms in the air.

"Yahoo!" While you and Ranpo were talking, Atsushi had a strange feeling when he saw you two talking. So, he decided to ask Dazai something.

"Dazai-san.... Does Y/n like Ranpo?" He looked away from Dazai being a bit embarrassed.

"Why are you asking?" Dazai glanced over to Atsushi.

"I just want to know!" Atsushi turned his head even more away from Dazai. The brown haired man giggled.

"Well, of course. She likes everyone." Dazai knew exactly what he meant, but he decided to tease him.

"No! That's not what I meant.... I mean like... love."

"Hm.. No. It seems like Y/n loves everyone and actually she really does, but she never had romantic feelings for someone. Even though, her past wasn't the best she always keeps smiling and tries to forget about her past." Dazai explained and Atsushi got even more curious.

"What happened in her past?" Atsushi asked.

"I think you should ask her that not me.... Anyways, why did you wanted to know if she likes Ranpo?" Dazai smirked at the tiger boy and he blushed.

"I was just curious." Atsushi pouted and looked away.

"Oh yeahhhh? Then why are you blushing?" Atsushi flinched a bit.

"I-I'M NOT!"

"Come onnn I know you have a little secret!" Dazai teased him more.

"Fine! I will tell you just stop!" Atsushi sweated a bit.

"I'm listening."

"Well, sometimes... When I look at Y/n I get a strange feeling and my stomach feels like it's on a roller coaster. But maybe I just feel like that because she's really clingy and always says what's in her mind." Atsushi stated and Dazai laughed out loud.

"W-what's so funny?!" Atsushi blushed more than before.

"I think you have a little crushhhh!"

"Wha- No! I don't... and even if I would.. No one would want me." Atsushi looked at the ground.

"Have you noticed how Y/n is always staring at you with shiny eyes? She never stares like that to anyone else but you. You might have a chance!" Dazai spoke and Atsushi's eyes lit up but then he looked away and blushed again.

"Hey, guide! I can't find my way back to the Agency on my own, you know?!" Ranpo waved his hands and pouted which you found super adorable.

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣