Chapter 13

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣

Your faces were pressing together and your whole body was heating up. You were breathing heavily and your body was full red. Atsushi was panicking and sweated a lot. He was also blushing but he wasn't as red as you. Suddenly, you both fell off the chair you were sitting on with him and you were on top of him. The bad thing was you couldn't get away since you were tied up. Little tears started to form in the corner of your eyes of embarrassment.

You saw Kunikida throwing Dazai to the floor and a woman came in to tell what job you'd have. Kunikida untied you both and you immediately backed off.

"I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY! I'M SORRY!!" You hid you face in your hands.

"I... It's fine, dont worry!" Atsushi waved his hands in front of you and you looked into his eyes.

"I'M STILL REALLY SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO-" You got cut off by Kunikida neck chopping you. Everything went black for you and you fell in Atsushi's arms.

"W-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Atsushi was shocked and held you carefully in his arms not trying to hurt you.

"She wouldn't stop apologizing if I wouldn't do that. Now let's go." Kunikida said in a strict tone.

"W-wait what about her!?" Atsushi asked letting a sweat out.

"Carry her to the car!" Kunikida yelled and Atsushi shrieked. He was blushing and then put you on his back. Dazai then got up and looked at Atsushi. He smirked and started to walk behind Kunikida.

Later you all arrived at the place you had to be and Atsushi tried to wake you up, but well...it didn't work very well.

"Hey...Y/n I think it's time to get up." He shook your body, but you wrapped your arms around his waist and smiled, still being asleep. Atsushi's face was crimson red and he tried to get you off of him, but your grip was very strong... So, Kunikida opened the door of the car and started to shout..

"TIME TO WAKE UP LAZY KID!!!" You shrieked and jumped back falling out of the car.

"A-ARE YOU OKAY!?" Atsushi asked and you tried to sat up on the ground.

"I-I'm fine.." You had little tears in your eyes from the pain.

"Stop acting like a baby and let's go. I can't believe you.." Kunikida sighed and started to walk without you and Atsushi.

"Oh, you better catch up lovebirds!" Dazai spoke and followed Kunikida. Atsushi just sighed and blushed again. He helped you up and you both started to follow Kunikida as well.

You four went downstairs and saw Taguchi Rokuzou. He's an informant for the ada. Taguchi noticed that Atsushi is new and he decided to introduce himself and so did Atsushi. He then told us who's behind the anonymous tip. It's the Azure Messenger.

You all drove to an abandoned hospital and it was already night time, so you clinged onto Atsushi's arm which made him flinch a bit, but he didn't feel uncomfortable.

"It's really creepy in here....I don't like it why do I have to be here.." You asked closing your eyes.

"Well, you'll be Atsushi's partner, so you'll have to investigate his movements." Kunikida explained and you let a sweat out, but it made you happy that you're going to partner up with Atsushi. Suddenly, you all heard a voice screaming for help. You ran downstairs and saw a woman drowning in a tank. Kunikida pulled out his gun and shoot the tank. The lady coughed and Dazai gave her his coat so she wouldn't freeze.

"Thank you. You saved me. I am Sasaki Nobuko. I'm a lecturer at a university in Tokyo. " She introduced herself. You found her really pretty and adored her. You couldn't help but just stare at her. Kunikida noticed it and smacked your head. You whined quietly and Atsushi sighed. 

"So you're victim number twelve?" The tiger boy asked.

"Did you see who abducted you?" Dazai questioned.

"I'm sorry. I blacked out at a situation. When I regained consciousness, I was drowning in the tank, as you just saw." The young woman explained.

"Dazai, what's your take on the situation?" Kunikida asked.

"Sasaki-san's looking super sexy." Dazai confirmed and you nodded.

"I agree with Dazai-san!" You said proudly.

"Be serious!" Kunikida yelled.

"Oh, right...There should be others who were abducted here. I know I heard voices just as I began drowning in the tank." Sasaki stated and you all started to search for the others, banging all doors open.

"Kunikida-san! I found them! They're here!" Atsushi called and you three ran over to him. There were some men screaming for help. Dazai told Atsushi to stay back and Kunikida tried to get them out of there somehow, but Dazai dragged him away. You and Atsushi could only watch...

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣