Chapter 9

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣

You all started to clean up the office where the ada would work. Well, maybe not all of you, but the most. Ranpo didn't clean up since he's kind of...special. He was just staring at his beautiful blue marble. Atsushi had a confused expression. He went to you and Kunikida and asked if Ranpo wasn't going to help cleaning the office. Before Kunikida or you could answer, Ranpo called for the tall blonde man. He told him that he can't stay since he just got a new job. Then Kunikida told Atsushi to go with Ranpo. You pouted and wanted to go, too, but you couldn't. You had to stay and clean up or else Kunikida would get mad at you again. You didn't mind though. You think he's super cool when he's yelling at you...so...you decided to go anyway. Atsushi wondered why he should go with Ranpo and.. he told him. He never bothered to take the train. When the two left, you also decided to go. You were thinking of an excuse  to leave and you already got one! You grabbed some boxes in your arms and went to Kunikida.

"Kunikida-san! I'm going to bring these boxes outside." You told him and he nodded. You smirked and tried to open the door. It was kinda hard for you since you had 3 boxes in your arms, so Yosano came and opened the door for you. You looked at her with shiny eyes.

"Thank you, Yosano-san!" You smiled brightly at her and she gave you small smile back.

"No problem." She just said and you went outside the office. 'Yosano-san is so beautiful.. I wish I looked just like her!' You thought. You went downstairs and quickly placed the boxes on the floor. Then you went outside and ran, trying to catch up Ranpo and Atsushi. When you saw them, you slowed down and went behind them.

"BOO!" You scared them.

"AHH!" Atsushi yelled jumping on Ranpo while he catched him and wasn't surprised at all.

"Y-Y/n...? What are you doing here?" Atsushi got off of Ranpo and you giggled.

"I'm coming with you!" You told them.

"I knew it." Ranpo sighed, but then smiled.

"Alright, let's goo!" You started to walk and Ranpo, Atsushi catched up to you.

You three were in the train now and you sat next to, Atsushi. He seemed to be nervous and Ranpo was just playing with his marble. You were looking out of the window admiring literally everything.

"Hey, Y/n...what's your ability?" Atsushi asked, nervously.

"Oh, my ability is called love manipulation!" You answered super excited.

"I-..I see...what does it do?"

"Well, I don't think it's really useful so I often just use my whip also known as love sword. It's soft and thin.. and eh really hurts when you get hit with it! But what my ability really does is... I can make people love someone or something. For example I can make them love knives so they want to do everything with knives. They would probably stab themselves then. I don't really want to hurt people though. Basically, I can control other people's brain. And...I don't like my ability. It makes me sad when I have to hurt people. That's why I use my whip. Also that's one reason why I left my family..." You mumbled the last part and frowned a bit. Atsushi felt bad for asking you about the ability, so he stayed quiet. He didn't want to say anything wrong again.

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣