Chapter 4

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣

You all were at the agency except for Atsushi. You were discussing about where he will sleep and how his exam is going to be.

"I have an idea where he could sleep!" You raised your hand and Kunikida raised a brow.

"He can sleep at my place." You smiled brightly and everyone was just shocked except for Kunikida and Dazai. Kunikida glared at you and Dazai smirked.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?! HE WILL HAVE HIS OWN PLACE TO SLEEP!" Kunikida yelled at you and you didn't mind that at all.

'Kunikida is so cool! He really has the guts to yell at me!' You thought and then everyone sighed because they knew what you were thinking. Then you all discussed how his exam will be.

TIME SKIP

You begged Kunikida to come with him and watch Atsushi do his exam. He said no all the time, but you didn't stopped begging. A bit later he finally agreed. You couldn't wait to see Atsushi in his new outfit.

You both were walking around until you saw Dazai and Atsushi. Kunikida immediately started yelling while you looked at Atsushi at every angle.

After they finished arguing, Kunikida told Atsushi that there's a bomber in the agency and you all quickly rushed over there.

You went inside and hid behind a small decorative bush. Tanizaki and Naomi were acting which you found very cool.

Then Dazai, you and Kunikida discussed what you could do to help Naomi. There's only one method....

You three got ready and decided it all with....

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!

Kunikida lost so he had to go. Well, he ended up kneeling down on a table and looking like a dog.

Sooo, Atsushi had to go and act like if he's a newspaper delivery boy. He was stuttering a lot and tried to tell Tanizaki 'the bomber' not to kill people. Atsushi was doing such a good job. Even if he was just talking it was still good.

Atsushi then got closer to Tanizaki and he let the switch of the bomb go. Kunikida used his ability and the switch was on the floor now. Then he grabbed his collar and pulled him down on the floor.

Everyone was clapping and Dazai started to tease Kunikida again. He then got up and kicked Dazai to the door. Tanizaki grabbed Kunikida and pulled him down. You tried to warn him, but it was too late.

He clicked on the switch and the bomb was counting down. Atsushi tried to do something.... Then he remembered... He has to cover the bomb. He pushed the girl to Dazai and got on the bomb to cover it.

"IDIOT!"

"BRAT!"

"ATSUSHI!"

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣