Chapter 12

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣

You and Kunikida were walking together in the hallway on your way to the office. You knew that Atsushi was there and you couldn't wait to see him. You had a big smile on your face and Kunikida raised a brow.

"What are you so happy about?" He asked.

"I just can't wait to see Atsushi again. I haven't seen him all day!" You looked up at the blonde haired man and he sighed. He then opened the door, you were behind Kunikida, so Atsushi haven't noticed you yet.

"Good morning." Kunikida spoke.

"KUNIKIDA-SAN, PLEASE HELP US!" You heard Atsushi shout. You closed the door quietly.

"What's going on so early in the day?" He asked Atsushi who looked really pale..

"J-J-JUST LOOK AT DAZAI-SAN!" Atsushi stuttered and you looked at Dazai, standing behind Kunikida.

"OHHH! KUNIKIDA-KUN, IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" Dazai pointed at the ceiling being totally out of his mind. Atsushi pushed Kunikida towards Dazai and you sneaked behind Atsushi, deciding to scare him.

"ATSUSHI-KUN!" You hugged him from behind.

"AHHH!" He yelled and backed off. You then started to laugh and he blushed.

"Y-Y/N?!" He was shocked to see you because he hadn't noticed you before.

"That's me!" You said in a happy tone. Atsushi just let a sweat out and looked back to Dazai. You went next to him and also stared.

"JUST LOOK!" Dazai yelled.

"Look at what?" Kunikida was just standing there annoyed.

"AT THAT!"

"I only see your idiotic face." Kunikida spoke. You started to get worried and let a sweat out.

"What happened to Dazai-san..?" You asked.

"I-I don't know.." Atsushi answered. You then walked to Dazai's desk to look in his suicide book. You noticed a mushroom and called Atsushi over.

"Is that the reason why he's being so crazy...?" Atsushi asked.

"Could be."

"I'VE FINALLY ARRIVED.... IN THE AFTERLIFE! AT YOMOTSUHIRASAKA!" Dazai yelled his face was all purple. Atsushi then told Kunikida about that mushroom and Dazai started to laugh like crazy. You were really concerned. Dazai then jumped over to you and Atsushi. You jumped back, but Dazai grabbed Atsushi and tried to strangle him..

"Atsushi-kun!" You yelled pulling on Dazai's coat. Dazai then looked at you and back to Atsushi then back to you and back to Atsushi. He was smirking and you got scared.

"OHHH Y/N!!! WHY DON'T YOU AND RAINBOW PILLOW BUG GET CLOSER?!" Your cheeks started to heat up and so did Atsushi's.

"W-what?.... Dazai-san I don't think that's a good ide-" Before you could finish your sentence he grabbed you lighting fast and tied u plus Atsushi up in bandages.

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣