Chapter 16

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

Kunikida and Dazai were of course fighting like always, because Dazai had to mess with Kunikida's head again. Suddenly, Atsushi became a message from Ranpo. He finally knows where the bomb is. It was in the fishing tackle store. You all were in the car now and Kunikida was driving. You and Atsushi were sitting at the back. Atsushi and you were really confused why it was in the fishing tackle store so Atsushi asked Dazai. He told him to get the map from the back and open page 97. Suddenly, Kunikida stopped driving and you fell on Atsushi. You both were shocked and your cheeks were crimson red. You quickly got up and apologized multiple times, he just said it's fine.

You finally arrived with the car, but some people were throwing grenades on the floor so the car would explode. Dazai called for Kunikida and he stopped the car. The four of you got out and Kunikida used is ability to get the people away. Kunikida told Dazai and Atsushi to go upstairs.

You and Kunikida ran towards the men on the ground and suddenly you both saw numbers on the ground and a man in front of you. You both also had a number on your hand. You didn't really panic since you knew the opponent wasn't that quite strong. The man asked you and Kunikida what your number is and both of you were confused.

Your opponent was swinging you around with just one finger, because you had this number on your hand, but once the number on your hand is zero you'll die. You knew only Dazai could do something against that. Of course Kunikida knew so too. Dazai didn't really get along with the guy up there either. He was just getting beaten up, so Kunikida and Dazai decided to switch opponents and everything seemed to end up just fine.

TIME SKIP

Everyone was back at the agency and did their work except for Ranpo, Atsushi and you...

Atsushi was worried about Dazai since he isn't there like most of the time. Everyone just explained that he's probably in a river, flirting with a woman or probably in jail. Atsushi was concerned while you tried to sneak over to Ranpo and steal some snacks, but he would always slap your hand away.

Tanizaki also finally recovered thanks to Yosano. Atsushi was glad that he was alright since they both got into a fight with Akutagawa.

As Yosano walked in... everyone disappeared except Atsushi and you. The poor boy had no idea what Yosanos plan was. She wanted to go on a shopping trip with him and you asked if you could come with them. Yosano sighed and smiled right after telling you that you can come with the tiger and her. You admired her a lot and loved her. You are probably the only one who likes to go shopping with her.

Later you three went shopping and bought a lot of things. Of course Atsushi had to carry all of the bags... You offered help, but Yosano told you that Atsushi is a strong boy and can do it on his own. You were walking next to Yosano and Atsushi was at the back struggling. You felt a bit bad, but knew that he could do it.

He got distracted by a little girl in a red kimono and didn't watch where he was going, so he bumped into an old geezer who thought he's something better. Atsushi fell on the ground and immediately asked if the man was okay, but the man just scolded the poor boy.

You jogged over to Atsushi and kneeled down to see if he's alright, while Yosano was dealing with that rich guy. She apologized for Atsushi and patted his suit, but the man slapped her hand away which made you mad.

The woman squeezed the mans hand and looked at him like she was about to kill him. You were cheering at the back as Atsushi was concerned.

❣❣