Chapter 15

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

You three were in a car with a taxi driver

You three were in a car with a taxi driver. Kunikida talked with the driver about the case you weren't really interested and decided to sleep on Dazai's shoulder. You, Dazai and Atsushi were sitting at the backseat and you were in the middle of them. Dazai smiled softly and looked over to Atsushi who was listening to Kunikida and the man. Suddenly, Dazai had put your head on Atsushi's shoulder carefully.

"WHAT THE-" Atsushi was about to panic until Dazai put his hand on Atsushi's mouth.

"Pshh.. You'll wake her up..!" He winked at white haired boy and he blushed. Atsushi scoffed and tried to calm down. You were a very heavy sleeper so you wouldn't wake up any time soon.. except some people would shoot at the car. Well, that's what happend.

"WHA- WHAT'S GOING ON?!" You woke up and Atsushi protected you with his body over you. The man who was sitting with Kunikida at the front quickly ran out and you, Dazai, Atsushi and Kunikida hid behind the car doors. Kunikida told Dazai to follow the driver and Atsushi should contact the police. You were supposed to stay with Kunikida and distract the shooters.

Kunikida thew a grenade at them so they couldn't see anymore and Atsushi, Dazai took the chance to go. Then you summoned your whip and slapped the guns away.

Suddenly you saw something coming right to you and Kunikida. He has noticed it too and you both dodged. You heard a familiar voice...

"Metal is fragile, and so is the human psyche. What about you all, Armed Detective Agency?" You gasped when you heard that voice.

"Akutagawa.." You mumbled to yourself.

"You.. Akutagawa of the Port Mafia!" Kunikida spoke.

"Indeed." Akutagawa replied and attacked you both again. Of course you dodged every attack with your whip and saw Kunikida shoot a metal behind Akutagawa. Water came out and it splashed on Akutagawa. You tied him up with your whip so Kunikida could finish him.

"Oh no... Your pretty clothes... all wet. Sorry, Akutagawa now it's going to hurt a little!" You told him and you started to get on his nerves. Kunikida threw a taser at him and he started to scream in pain. You felt bad, but that's what you had to do. Akutagawa backed away and heard the police sirens. He told you two that you'll continue another time.

Time skip

You all were back at the cafe where you usually are. You were talking with the maid who was washing plates. Atsushi was sitting with Kunikida and Dazai with Sasaki. The maid was very beautiful she looks like a sunshine to you. You adored her and she was so kind and cute.

"Welcome Y/n-san, what can I get for you today?" She asked with her cute smile.

"I'd like one mocha tea please!" You smiled back at her and she nodded.

Atsushi's POV

I was watching Y/n as she talked with the maid. It seems like they get along very well. I wonder who Y/n's bestfriend is.. Maybe it's Kenji? Hm.. No, I don't think so.

"Hey.. At-su-shi!" Dazai came over and sat next to me.

"Hey, Dazai-san." I greeted him. He had a smirk on his face and I frowned.

"What's in your mind?" He asked and now that I think about it...I was thinking of Y/n.

"U-uhm... I just wondered who Y/n's bestfriend in the ada is." I said quietly so she wouldn't hear it.

"Do you want to know who I think it is?" Dazai asked and I nodded.

"Well, it seems like she's hanging out with Ranpo a lot, but with Yosano aswell. Hm.. Kunikida? He's more like a father figure. And Kenji.. I don't see them talk much but if then they always have such excited faces." Dazai explained and I listened carefully.

"What does she think about you?" I asked curious about what he thinks.

"Hm.. I think she sees me as a big brother. We get along pretty well soo that's what it should be." Dazai stated and I nodded.

"Alright thanks, Dazai-san." I said and he smiled. When I was about to drink my tea.. I noticed Dazai had already drank it.... I couldn't even sip it.