Chapter 8

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣

After a few hours passed you all were talking about your jobs, but got rudely interrupted by the Port Mafia's Black Lizard. Kunikida just looked serious like always so did Yosano. Ranpo looked like he didn't care and Kenji, you looked scared and shocked. They held their guns out at you and began to shoot.

In the mean time Atsushi was about to go far away until he heard the gun shoots. He quickly rushed back to the agency hoping that you all were okay. He thought it was all his fault and that if he wasn't here then none of this would've happen. When he opened the door he saw you and the others breaking the Port Mafia's Black Lizard bones. He let a sweat out and Kunikida only complained that the ada has to clean up their mess. Kenji then asked what to do with them and Kunikida told him to throw them out of the window. He did as he said and you watched Kenji with joy.

Kunikida then told Atsushi to help clean up and his eyes widened. Tears started to run down his face and you looked at him surprised. He then also started to laugh and Kunikida got annoyed.

"Hey, if you've got time to laugh..." When he turned to Atsushi he also got surprised.

"What, are you crying?" He asked and Atsushi tensed.

'wow he's even cute when he's crying! Such a pretty boy!! '  you thought while having hearts all around you.

"I... I... I'm not crying!" Atsushi turned away from you all.

"You don't have to hide it, Atsushi!" You walked to Atsushi and Kunikida, smiling at the white haired boy.

"You are." Kunikida told him. Atsushi quickly wiped his tears away and shut his eyes closed.

"I'm not!" He yelled.

"Wow I didn't think that you'd be this stubborn!" You laughed.

"Just look at you. You're so typical for your generation. Even when given a job, you just go off and play without permission. You cry if anyone gives so much as a word of criticism." Kunikida explained.

"That's not it!!!" Atsushi yelled again and you giggled at the boy.

"But you're crying!" You stated, still smiling.

"I am.... But that isn't what it's about!" He finally admitted that he cried, but he didn't tell you why he cried. You didn't care though because you knew..... Those were tears of joy.

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣