Chapter 2

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣ ❣

"THERE YOU ARE, BLOCKHEAD!" You all heard a voice shout on the other side of the river.

"Oh, hey. Nice work, Kunikida-kun!" Dazai yelled and you smiled brightly.

"Ah, hello, Kunikida-san!" You waved and smiled.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WORK!!" He yelled, but you just ignored it.

"I have a great idea. He's a colleague of mine from work. Let's have him treat you to a meal." Dazai exclaimed and you clapped your hands together.

"Indeed a great idea!"

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!" He yelled and the white haired boy jumped.

"What's your name?" Dazai asked the boy.

"Huh?..... Nakajima... Atsushi." He responded and your eyes got shiny.

"AWW WHAT A CUTE NAME YOU HAVE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!" You held her hands to your cheeks and tried to stop yourself from blushing. The boy jumped a little, but then his cheeks turned pink again.

"Well, come along, Atsushi-kun! What would you like to eat?" Dazai asked Atsushi.

"Well, if it's not too much trouble..." The boy had his head low and sweated a lot.

'He's so kind and shy.... so cute!' You were almost dying by his cuteness.

"Oh, there's no need to hold back!" Dazai told him.

"I'd like to eat tea on rice..." Atsushi spoke quietly and Dazai plus you started to laugh.

"So a boy on the brink of starvation wants to eat tea on rice? Very well, let's have Kunikida treat you to thirty bowls of that!" Dazai shouted and Kunikida got annoyed.

"DON'T GET ALL GENEROUS WITH MY MONEY, DAZAI!" He yelled from distance. Atsushi then turned to Dazai.

"Dazai?" He asked the tall man.

"Yeah, that's my name. I am Dazai. Dazai Osamu."

▬×°×°×▬

Later in the evening you, Dazai, Kunikida and the new boy Atsushi were sitting in the small restaurant. The white haired boy ate his food so fast. It was unbelievable... he really was hungry. You sat next to Atsushi and he choked sometimes, so you hit his back lightly. You weren't really listening what Dazai and Kunikida were talking about. You only starred at Atsushi who was still eating.

Later, Atsushi finished his food and he was very full. You were glad that he got something to eat. He told you all that he comes from an orphanage, but they kicked him out.

'How can someone kick a person like him out?!... He's literally so cute!' You thought.

Then, Dazai and Kunikida explained where you three are working. You told him that they're currently searching for a tiger. Atsushi was shocked and fell off of his chair.

"What's wrong, Atsushi-kun?" Dazai asked the boy who was sitting on the floor.

"I... I... I'll be leaving now. G-good-bye." He started to crawl away, but Kunikida grabbed his collar.

"Wait, brat!" Kunikida pulled him back up and Atsushi tried to run away.

"You know something, don't you?" Kunikida stated and Atsushi gave up on trying to run away.

"You can't. No one can take it on!" Atsushi yelled being extremely scared.

"You know the man-eating tiger?" Kunikida questioned.

"It's after me. It almost killed me! If it's been seen around here.. I have to run, now!" Atsushi yelled and tried to run away again. Kunikida let go of his collar and Atsushi fell on the floor. He then grabbed his wrist and pulled it behind his back.

'Ahh! The poor boy..' You thought.

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣