Chapter 3

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

"Hey, brat! You'll either pay for the food with your arm or by telling us everything." Kunikida spoke.

"Don't hurt him, Kunikida-san!" You scolded and he sighed then loosened his grip a bit.

"Now, now, Kunikida-kun. Whenever you try to ask questions, it becomes an interrogation. The CEO's been talking to you about this." Dazai stated and Kunikida let go of the boy. Dazai kneeled down next to Atsushi and you sat on a small bench.

"What do you know about this tiger?" Dazai asked and Atsushi told him everything he knew. Then Dazai asked him if he's free and the boy knew what he was going to say.

Atsushi disagreed first, but when he heard that there's a reward...he completely changed his mind.

You and Kunikida went back to the agency and you already knew who the tiger is after Atsushi gave you all the information.

TIME SKIP

You and Kunikida ran in the warehouse where Dazai and Atsushi were and saw the boy on the floor. You kneeled down next to him and admired his face. Kunikida called the whole agency here and you tried to stop him since you knew Dazai had it under control, but he didn't listen.

Kenji also ran over to Atsushi and kneeled down on the other side. Dazai then said something unexpected.... He's going to join the agency.

"Nice!" Kenji's eyes shined just like yours.

"Yay! I'm so happy... I can't wait to see him fight!" You had hearts all around you... It seemed like you were having a crush on literally every person you see.

"Are you serious?" Yosano wasn't amused at all.

"Dazai, you're an idiot." Ranpo pouted and Kunikida was shocked first, but then mad.

"HUH?! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DECIDE THAT?!" He yelled at Dazai.

"there, there." Kenji patted Atsushi's head and you found this so cute.

"Wake up, boy!" Dazai yelled and Atsushi knitted his eyebrows. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up.

"Huh..? I..."

"Atsushi-kun. Do you remember nothing at all from when you were transformed?" Dazai asked and Atsushi was only confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Oh. But your right hand's still there." Dazai pointed at it.

"right hand?" Atsushi repeated and slowly held his hand up. He moved it and starred at it then totally freaked out.

"WHAT?! WHAT'S THIS?! WHAT THE HELL?!" He tried to shake it away. While he was doing that you went next to Yosano and Dazai and Kenji went next to Yosano.

"Nakajima Atsushi!" Dazai yelled his name and Atsushi stopped screaming.

"You'll become one of us. From this day forth, you'll be a member of the Armed Detective Agency." Dazai explained and Atsushi was shocked, but then confused.

"Huh?"

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣