Chapter 5

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣

The bomb didn't explode. Atsushi had his chin on the floor and sweated a lot. But then he opened his eyes and saw you all standing in front of him. Tanizaki was hiding behind Kunikida and asked if Atsushi was okay.... He just sat there hugging the fake bomb and was really confused.

"AW, BROTHER!" Naomi came hugging Tanizaki, her brother very tightly.

"Are you all right?~" She asked still hugging him.

"What..?" Atsushi was even more confused now.

The president then entered the room to tell Atsushi if he passed or not. He just said that, Dazai can decide and then left again.

"W-wait a minute, Dazai-san. So the job you meant to introduce me for was..." Atsushi stood up, still hugging the bomb.

"You apparently passed the test. Welcome to the Armed Detective Agency, Nakajima Atsushi." Dazai stated.

"Congratulations!" Naomi congratulated him, hugging her brothers arm.

"I'm glad I was able to help." Tanizaki just sweated a lot and was very nervous.

"Oh, please, no. I can't possibly join a workplace as violent and reckless as this." Atsushi explained.

"Not just anyone would use their body to shield a bomb to save everyone." Dazai told him.

"That's right. I was really impressed!" Naomi agreed.

"You'll be fine."

Atsushi just decided to join the Armed Detective Agency since Dazai explained what would happen if he wouldn't join.

"We look forward to working with you, Atsushi-san. Don't we, brother?" Naomi hugged Tanizaki even tighter.

"Follow the rules, brat." Kunikida just leaned back on his seat.

"I'm so happy. Another cute member in the agency!" You spoke.

"Well, now that's been settled." Dazai stated having a smug face.

"You've got to be kidding me..."

Later you all went down to the cafe and Tanizaki couldn't stop apologizing to Atsushi. He just told him that's all right and Tanizaki tried to introduce Naomi, but she immediately hugged him. She then got her hand under his shirt and you, Atsushi were blushing.

Then Kunikida yelled at them and they immediately stopped doing whatever they did.. Kunikida also yelled at Dazai since he was flirting again. Then Atsushi asked what you all were doing before you went to the ADA. Dazai told him to guess and he did.

"Hmm.... Tanizaki-san and Naomi-san..... were students?" Atsushi guessed and it was right. Kunikida was next.

"Public worker...? An offical?!" Atsushi shouted.

"Close. He was a teacher. A math teacher." Dazai told him and Atsushi imagined Kunikida as a teacher... You were next.

"You were working.... in a pet shop?" Atsushi asked and you shook your head.

"I don't think you'll find out hers neither Dazai's. It's impossible to find out what they were doing before the agency." Kunikida stated.

"That's why there's a reward." You spoke and Atsushi was shocked. He asked how high the reward is.

"700,000 yen total." Dazai answered.

"SEVEN HUNDRED GRAND?!" Atsushi yelled and immediately started to guess what you two were.

"SPECULATOR?"

"No."

"WRITER?"

"Nope!"

"OFFICE WORKER?"

"Wrong!"

"RESEARCHER!"

"No."

"LAWYER?"

"No."

"JOURNALIST?"

"Boo."

"CARPENTER!"

"Nope."

"ACTOR!"

"No! But... That's flattering." Dazai stated.

"I wanted to become an actor, but I couldn't.." You spoke staring at the ground.

"Why not?" Atsushi asked.

"Ah! It's not important." You scratched the back of your head and let a sweat out.

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣