Chapter 14

▬▬▬A NEW KIND OF LOVE▬▬▬

▬×°×°×▬

You all were back at the ada and only saved one person, Sasaki-san. You were sad that the others didn't survive, but you were glad that Sasaki survived. You and her got along pretty well and quickly got friends. You were sitting with Dazai and Sasaki in the infirmary, talking. You were laughing with them and had a nice talk until Kunikida and Atsushi came into the room. Sasaki thanked you all again for the help and that she was allowed to stay in 'someone's' house for one night.

"Where did you stay?" Atsushi asked curiously. Sasaki blushed a bit and glanced over to Dazai.

"My place!" Dazai smiled and pointed at himself. Kunikida and Atsushi were pretty shocked but you found it cute of Dazai. Kunikida and Atsushi were shaking and couldn't believe what they heard.

You 4 went back to work and talked a bit about Sasaki which you found interesting so you actually listened. Atsushi just sat next to Dazai glaring at him.

"It seems Sasaki-san didn't see who it was. She apparently faints a lot due to anemia. That's why she fainted on the day she was abducted, too. I don't know how she was abducted afterward." Dazai explained while typing something in his laptop.

"So she's your type?" Kunikida asked.

"I like all women. But Sasaki-san seems like the type who'd commit suicide with me if I ask." Dazai simply answered not looking at the man. Kunikida just got an irk on his forehead.

"Oh so am I your type aswell!?" You stood up from your chair and smiled brightly looking at the brunette.

"Sure, you're very sweet." Dazai smiled at you and you gave him a eye closed smile, sitting on your chair again. Atsushi got kind of annoyed by Dazai's answer, but them shrugged it off.

"What about you, Kunikida-kun? Is she your type?" Dazai asked and Kunikida turned his head away from Dazai.

"She is a victim in the case and a witness. That's it."

"Well, that's how you would roll." Dazai stated and you grabbed Kunikida's ideal book since you sit next to him.

"So let's see who his type is!" You opened the book and got through some pages until you saw something horrifying. Your eyes widened, but you still smiled. Then you passed it to Atsushi. He was as shocked as you and tried to forget about what he just read. Then you saw Dazai grab Kunikida's glasses.

"Wow Dazai you look so handsome!!" You ran over to him and admired him.

"Why thank you, Y/n!" He smiled and gave the glasses to you. You tried it on and thought it was very cool.

"How do I look?" You asked. Atsushi was blushing and turned away. So Dazai decided to tease him.

"You go first Atsushi-kun. How does she look like?" Dazai smirked at the poor boy.

"W-WHY ME?! He yelled and you frowned.

'Do I look this bad..?' You stared at the ground.

"Oh nooo look at her Atsushi-kun..!" Dazai whispered and Atsushi turned to you. He saw you being sad and was in panic.

"OH NO NO! I DIDN'T MEAN IT I'M SORRY YOU LOOK VERY STUNNING, BEAUTIFUL AND QUITE HO- AH... I MEAN CUTE!" Atsushi didn't know what he was saying anymore. He was just embarrassed. You were blushing and your eyes widened. You felt like passing out.

"T-thanks, Atsushi-kun!" You clasped your eyes together and then ran out of the office.

'AHH HE SAID I'M CUTE!' Normally you weren't like that when someone tells you that you're cute. You just say thanks and smile, but with Atsushi... You feel different.

▬×°×°×▬

❣❣