3. Jump the fence!

*Yawn* As you can already tell Izuku was barley waking up, today was a new day. It was currently Tuesday to be more specific, September 16, 2042. And the time was.. 7:38.. WAIT! 7:38- Well 7:39 now. HE'S GONNA BE LATE!!
--------
Izuku had finally made it to school barley missing the bell. As he was sitting in his seat he was trying to regulate his breathing, trying not to be noticeable. *RING!!* There goes the bell.
Just then the teacher walked in, "Hello class! Today we will be doing a fun project! You will be designing your own hero costume, some might not want to- Nah, everyone here wants to be a hero, and I'm sure most of you have enough potential to succeed!" When the teacher said, 'most' izuku couldn't help but think it was directed towards him, especially since the teacher was looking directly at him at that part.

"Hah! Ya, most of us. Stupid deku." You can guess who said that, in case you don't well... Meet Bakugo Katsuki. Bakugo snickered along with the rest of the class. Heck! Even the teacher was slightly laughing trying to play it off as a cough.
---time skip--
Strangely enough Bakugo was actually quite most of the time, till class ended.. That meant that whatever was coming wasn't gonna be good. "Oi! Deku! Meet us behind the school!" Izuku looked up from were he was grabbing his bag only to see Bakugo lingering next to the door, glaring at him. Then he and the crowd surrounding him walked off. Probably behind the school he presumed. Was this finally it? Was he gonna die? Izuku gulped and hesitantly walked out the door of the class-room. Then the school door, and mentally prepared himself for what was to come next.
"Hia izu-kun!!" Izuku screamed, "GAh-?! Wait- Toga?!" Toga had snuck up on him and decided to scare him. At school.. Izuku dragged her to a nearby fence hidden in the shade. "Toga you can't be here.. Wait- do.. Do you go to school here too?" He asked with wide eyes hoping she didn't. "Nah, just came here to surprise you~!" She giggled.

"Well.. I'm kinda in the middle of doing something-" "Well then skip it." She said non-chantaly, as if whatever this, 'something' was, was unimportant. "-Well toga it's kinda, no, really erm.. Important." If by important he meant getting beat up so he didn't get beat up even more tomorrow, then yes, this was, 'very' important.
"Pleasee~ Izuuuuu -kunn!!" She started whining and she was gathering some questioning looks by the fence. "Ok! Ok, fine." He finally gave in, "Yayy!"
"So how we get out? I can't really use the front entrance since I'm skipping this, 'important' thing. So- HOLY Sh- shoot! Get down from there!" In the while Izuku was talking Toga was climbing the fence. "Just jump over the fence, or climb." She responded to his CLEARY expressed concern. Despite his disapproval he joined her climbing the fence- very awkwardly may I add. "C'mon izu you got this!" She shouted encouragingly on the other side of the fence.

How does toga know how to climb a fence? He doesn't know. Will he question it? Not a bit. Well, at least not now. "Yay! You did it!" She exclaimed jumping up and down. Izuku then looked at the other side of the fence, and.. Oh my goodness, he left his backpack on the other side.. "Uh, toga I left my backpack on the other side.. Erm.." "Ah, don't worry I'll get it!" She volunteered already started climbing the fence. She made it over, and then quickly just.. Jumped over it. "Here ya go!" She handed him his backpack. "...Thanks."
"No problem. So, off to the park?" "Sure. "
-----
End of chapter!
I know it's short lol, E.
(633 words excluding this.)