21. Date.

"How in the heck.. DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE CALM!?" Shigaraki yelled, glaring intently at a table stacked with papers. "Sir.. If you do mind my pardon, your sensei said they have someone on the inside. If I believe correctly we should also be getting new recruits a little down into the year. Plus, you still have that Toga girl." Kuroguri politely input.
Shigaraki was stressing that they wouldn't meet the mark, if they didn't hurry they wouldn't be able to make their grand debut, then they wouldn't defeat All Might! That was his logic, but in reality it seemed they had all the time in the world.

He grinned, and cackled. "Your right.. Maybe you should be the leader? Oh wait, your not. The person who runs this, is me. So be mindful where you stick your nose in affairs you don't belong at!" Shigaraki growled, his voice getting louder. He swiped all the documents off of the table. "And clean this up." He said, and without another word left the room. Leaving a disappointed Kuroguri that was not intimidated the slightest. He was already used to these tantrums.

--

"Come on Izu~!!" Toga giggled. Izuku was blushing and trying to not show it.
"But Toga.. Is all this really necessary?" He stuttered.

When Toga had said a fake date, he thought she had meant like a little practise maybe at a casual restaurant.. He didn't expect her to book a fancy restaurant and wear such a fancy dress! Also, how was this supposed to help him in social situations? "Yes it is Izu~ How else will you improve your people skills?" Toga said matter-of-factly. "Well-" he started. "ANYWAY! Come on, it can't be that difficult. Just act how you usually would, but be a gentelman. Hehe~" They both sat down on cushioned seats. Thankfully it seemed to be a more private area, then he wouldn't be seen as so awkward.

Toga peered around the edge, "Ok! First trial. Ordering!" She said quickly before a waiter rounded the corner in their direction. "What would you two like to order?" Asked a female server. Toga side glanced Izuku, "You order for me please." She said sly. Izuku gulped. She seemed to be somewhat cold so probably no cold drinks.. He saw how she eyed the meat on advertisement when they entered the restaurant...
Izuku thought of analyzing the signs.
"Two stakes. One with a side of charred Samon, and the other with a side of cranberry pickled onion stew.
One strawberry frosted hot coco and one water please." He responded. "Will the Stake with the stew, and strawberry hot coco be for the lady?" The waiter asked. "Yes." He replied.

Toga seemed content. As soon as the waiter left she spoke up, "Not bad Izu~ You didn't stutter in front of the waiter, and you did a pretty good job with the ordering." He knew Toga herself didn't like seafood all that much, salmon was fine but she wouldn't go out of her way for it.

So Toga and him had a good time, 'Practising'.

----

Aizawa hates his life. He just had be a big mouth didn't he? Sure, he said he liked the kid's charisma, but he didn't say he wanted him in his class!
After Aizawa's speech about the letters the Rat principle decided to give him the problem child. Uzuki Yadormii, was going to be in his class..

He wouldn't have minded it, except he knew the kid would be a problem. But if he proved himself to be worth the while, then he could overlook his problem of jumping into immediate danger. So that is why he is outside of the principal's office.
Soon the door opened to reveal a.. Rat? Dog? Polar bear? Whatever he is. (Chimeria?) "Hello, Aizawa. What brings you to my office?" Asked the weird hybrid. Aizawa simply gave him a blank look, that dam rat knew exactly why he was here, nothing happened without the knowledge of Nedzu knowing.

"Come in, come in. Tea?" Nedzu said, acknowledging the impliment of the sleep-deprived hero. 'Sure.' He muttered. "So.. What brings you to my office today?" Nedzu asked again. Sighing, Aizawa explained, "I don't want the kid in my class." He said bluntly. Nedzu blinked a few times, pouring himself a cup of tea. "Do you mean Uzuki Yadormii? Or that Mineta kid-" The rat started, "Yes. The problem child." Aizawa interrupted. Nedzu narrowed his eyes, "First, never interrupt me. Second, I thought you would have loved to have that kid in your class. Seems very smart."

Aizawa slammed his head into the desk and groaned, "I don't wanna deal with him.." He said tiredly. Nedzu, already familiar with his behaviour didn't think much of the reaction. "C'mon Aizawa, give the kid a chance. If you really don't like him, well.. Your just gonna have to deal with it. 1-b already had enough shade thrown, and the semester hasn't even started!" The rat- thing, declared. Shoot.
"Now, if that is all.. I have other things to attend to. Good day Aizawa, get all those applicants ready!" Yelled Nedzu, hopping off of his chair and exiting the room. Aizawa would have laughed at the height difference, but he already learned his lesson last time..

Aizawa hates his life, maybe it's not too late to become a full hero? Maybe?

----
(899 words excluding this.)

Sorry if it's confusing, but the first bit is a pov with Shigaraki and Kuroguri. Second, it's Izuku & Toga, last bit was Aizawa's pov.