20. You can't do that!!

"BUT! Fear not Uzuki Yadormii! For your heroic act in the physical exam has gained you secret points. Although you didn't, 'technically' get enough, you gained it through another way. Ochako Uraraka, another one of the participants was stuck under rubble. You sprung into action and did a heroic act to save her, therefore you have passed! Welcome to your My Hero Academia, Uzuki Yadormii." The hologram shut off and Izuku felt like he couldn't properly process this. He- he passed?!

"I- I passed..?" He said. "You passed!!" Toga screamed, shrieking. "Oh my gosh- Oh my.. I'm in, I'm actually in!! Thank you so much Toga!" He could finally catch up with what was happening, he was just so happy. This was literally like the best day of his life!
He hugged Toga and she happily hugged back. There was only one thing though that bugged her. 'Ochako Uraraka..' She's glad he passed and all because of that girl's idiocy, but she would have much more preferred if she where to have gotten.. Smooshed. You know, by the huge zero pointer.

"Alright! I think this calls for a celebration~ ICE CREAM!" She yelled. Off they went running trying to beat each other to get there first. Izuku felt like he had so much energy! Like he could of taken on the world! That hologram really had him going there for a second. Especially since it was All Might showing up. Brought back some.. Good feelings.

--

"Really? Aizawa just accept defeat. We all know your not the most.. Preferred hero, if anyone even knows who you are." Aizawa groaned from his position on the couch. Currently in the staff lounge room.

He was trying to argue with Midnight that maybe having All Might do all the kid's holograms wasn't a good idea. The number one hero, the most powerful one proven. Especially for that, 'Uzuki Yadormii's' one. The kid fought pretty well, and he all but almost fought All Might on that one. The kid's quirk wasn't the strongest, so like that it was near dam impossible to pass the physical part, the boy seemed smart enough. He just felt that having the BEST hero do it would make the kid self deprict on himself, since his own quirk wasn't the best.

Aizawa sighed tiredly, "I guess your right. It just didn't feel.. Right.'" He admitted. Midnight got up from her seat, and patted him on the shoulder before leaving the room, also giving him a piece of advice. "I know, I'm always right." He slightly smiled and scoffed. He can't imagine what his next batch of students are gonna be like. If he can barley manage Midnight himself..
Shota took a swiv of coffee, being class 1-a's teacher wasn't easy...

--

Toga and him where on a roof. Just looking up at the sky above. It wasn't a sunny day, or a windy one, it was a mix of cloudy and chunks of Sakura petals. It was a calming atmosphere. He felt really bouncy and energetic, the cold ice cream helped keep him down and from bothering random civilians. He just felt really.. Happy still. Being with Toga, and getting in. Like, ACTUALLY getting into UA! It felt unbelievable.
"Who do you think your teachers are gonna be? Like, personality type." Toga asked him. He thought, he remembers seeing Midnight and President Mike there. "I think they'll be good teachers, I think a good sum might be pro heros too." He replied. She hummed, "What about the students? They'll sure be cute, huhu~" She giggled. That worried him.

The students... Will they be the same as the others? "Honestly.. I'm kinda worried about that. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm weird?" Those questions where what he always thought of before going to a new school. Sadly, most of the time, his worries where true. Toga lightly punched him in the arm, "Are you kidding? Your like.. The GREATEST person in the world! They'd be stupid not to see that. Besides, if not, you'll still have me!" She's right, he still has her, and she's not going anywhere. People have come and go in his life for things he couldn't control, but he's sure Toga is someone he can keep. She's like.. Family.

"You know what, Izu? There is more training, and it isn't just building up your physical skills, or smart stuff. It's how to survive High school! You gotta learn how to be more social! And I'll be your guide~" What? "W-wait what do you mean by other skills? As in.. Like, fitting in more?" He asked. She nodded slightly, "Kinda. It's just to make sure you don't stutter and get so nervous around people. Be able to walk up to someone and talk to them without you shying away. Cuz there's gonna be a looott~ of group projects."
Right.. He forgot about that.

"Ok, and how do I do that?" Izuku asked ready to get started.
"A date. We'll practise a date, I think it'll be the only thing we'll have time for." Toga suggested. A fake date. With Toga. Ok, he can do that.

------
(863 words excluding this.)

Early updates!? Who's this?
Anyway, ya. If y'all want I can post a BUNCH of chapters, not now, but like next week or like in two weeks. But then I won't post for the week after I've posted them. Just for a little break. I think I'll do that, but I also think it might add ANOTHER hour to the ff, so ya.
Stayyy~ tuned for that! ❤<°^°>💐