34. Nothing but a cheat. (2)

Darn it, darn it, DARN IT!! After she had pushed past Dabi she had tried to chase Izu down. But no avail, he disappeared. She wanted to cry, how was she going to explain this?
Sulking, she walked back into the 1 of 5 units. What were the chances he would see her here? In a place like this?? "There you are. Why'd you run off?" Dabi asked her.

She bit her lip, holding in a growl and kicked him in the ankle. "Ouch! What was that for!? Your lucky I got the files. Otherwise, Shigaraki would have kicked our a-" He waved the documents around, at this point she just blocked out whatever he was saying.

----

Meanwhile, Izuku was feeling down. He was, for the most part, confused. But he also felt.. Angry? Anger that some guy who looks like an adult is going around with his Himiko. I mean c'mon, REALLY!?!
This feeling was such an intense bitter anger, it honestly surprised him. He never got this worked-up about something. So why was it that he was feeling it now?

He huffed out a heavy breath, sitting beneath the bus-waiting seats. He just wanted to go home and sleep for a long time. "IZU!" He looked up, seeing a flushed Himiko with her hair all frizzed up. "What?'" He asked. She was the last person he wanted to see right now.
"Are you mad..?" She asked. No, what do you think?

He held back his tongue, "Yes. Yes I am Himiko. I wasn't mad when my dad left, I wasn't mad when I was told I was quirkless.. Or when I got picked on in school! But yes, I do feel angry that you would just go with another person Himiko!!" He had tried to stay calm, but then his truths kept spilling. He felt such hurt like never before.
"I'm sorry. But you have to understand that I was only-" Himiko was interrupted, "You were only what? Dating two people?" He snapped.

Toga had no idea what had gotten into him. She had never seen her Izu mad, in a way it made her blush. But also brought despair as she knew she was the cause of this. "W-we're not dating. I was only pretending so I would be able to get something." She admitted, her gaze downcast. "..What where you getting?" He asked.
"We know Sir Nighteye is close with All Might. He- Dabi. My friend, wanted to get something, I don't know what. And he needed me because we both looked the part of a couple that worked there. I went along because I wanted something too." Was it technically a lie? Certainly not, thought Himiko..

"Which was..?" He continued to prompt. "I wanted your school schedule! Ok?" She yelled, an embarrassed blush on her cheeks. "Huh?" He said confused. "I heard a rumor about your class going on a field-trip, and I wanted to surprise you there! Except I didn't know when or where. Obviously since my last visit I know I'm not welcome anymore, and they improved security a lot.. So I thought that Sir Nighteye's office would be the second closest bet." I'm sorry Izu..."
Gosh, get her an Oscar! She's great at lying, frighteningly great. Should it concern her? Nah. She felt oh so very guilty, but her lies might actually improve her situation.

"So, do you know?" Izuku wanted to know, because thus-far, he hasn't heard anything about a field trip.
"I don't.. But if you forgive and believe me.. Could you get the date for me? I just wanted to spend more time with you, that's all.." She pouted.
He sighed, giving in. That would make more since as to why she got in unnoticed. "I believe you, sorry Himi. I'll get the date for you, okay?" She looked up at him happily, "Really!? Thank you Izu!" She hugged him.

He felt guilty. He knew that this topic had come up before, with them not being able to spend as much time with one another. It all made so much sense, and it brought up that very question again. Is he neglecting Himiko?

--_-__---
(699 words excluding this.)
Oop-