30. World-shaker.

The week had ended with few casualties. Everything had been GREAT, and her Izu was happy. So.. Why did she not feel the same way? It's because she didn't. That Uraraka girl, or, 'Call me Ochako!' Was being oh so very, very close to her Izu. Did she not know he had a girlfriend!? That blonde-haired idiot practically screamed it.
But he wasn't as bad as Bakugo.

So, maybe it was time for everyone to know, 'Hay! You can't have him! He has a GIRLFRIEND!!' While the league of villains did whatever they where doing, she would be sneaking into his school! How romantic~!!
She squealed to herself, bouncing off her heels. It was monday, and hopefully this event stayed in everyone's minds for the whole week. And by then, nobody would forget. But she didn't have the time..
She had to stay with said, 'league of villains.' How stupid.

"You! Blonde brat, are you paying attention?!" Shigaraki screamed, or as she liked to call him: "Ya, crusty dusty." She replied back, even though she had not a clue. "Good." He said, not taking note of the name. "..Because your gonna be the key to this whole operation." He continued.
She was gonna be what now?

"You'll infiltrate UA High school. Get a couple kids donzoe, let us in.. And then we wreak havec! And I guess also take important documents for master." Shigaraki said that last part a little less than psyched. "That's an amazing plan! That's a horrible plan!" You can guess who said that.
She slumped in her chair, "Yay!.." She wasn't too enthusiastic about this plan.

"B-but, are there gonna be any one's we don't attack?" Toga said a bit worried, she had trained Izu, but with so many.. Shigaraki scratched at his neck. "Ya, .. I guess." He scratched some more, "Dabi was being a real- .. Real annoying about one, take your pick." She lit up. Sure, it'd be horrible if Izuku's friends got slaughtered, but would it really? It wouldn't be so bad, at least not to her. Especially if Uraraka Ochako weren't there anymore.
"Ochako Uraraka!" She screamed. Dabi blinked, "Alright.. Your choosing to protect her, whoever she is."
She shook her head, "No, no. I wanna protect Uzuki Yadormii, he's cute. I want to hurt Uraraka. I call dibs!" She laughed sadistically. Twice laughing with her, not knowing why.

"Okay, stay focused! Here, we only have a limited supply." Shigaraki said, handing her a vial of red liquid, lifting one finger up he no undoubtedly wanted to put down. She examined it. "Who's blood is this?" She asked. It looked old, it wasn't fresh. Maybe someone they offed this morning? "Should be Class 1A's teacher. Aizawa Shota, aka, Eraser.." He said with a slight growl. She hummed, knowing about him from her Izu.
"How'd you get it?" She asked, still looking at it from all possible angles. "It's from a fight a couple years back Sensei had with him." Toga nearly dropped it. "How did you keep it from.. Going bad?" She asked unsure of herself. He looked at her like she was dumb, "In a freezer?"

EWW! She hated, loathed frozen blood! To her it was too bitter, she liked it when it was warm. When it was still inside a living, beating human being.- Preferably a cute one. Nonetheless she offered a half enthusiastic smile, "Alright! Can I go now?" Shigaraki rolled his eyes, "Ya whatever brat. Don't lose it, we only have one." She skipped off, yelling an, "Okie-dokie!"
When she got home she really didn't care, just put it in her freezer. She had more important things to do.

She walked over to her room, straightening her hair. It was weird, she looked completely different already. That was all she needed to do, her classic spiked hair buns would definitely set alert in UA. Now.. To pay her Izu a visit!

---

Izuku fought very hard to keep his eyes open, but he couldn't continue listening. Why was their teacher even testing them this much?? They had already gone outside twice, and they where going out again. Thankfully, only the people who failed the test had to run 5 miles. So he was safe to sit on the grass. It didn't change the fact it was still boring though.
As his eyes skimmed the big bulky walls, he thought he saw some strands of blonde. Huh, he might be seeing things.

That was what he thought. But then it was followed by sharp teeth and then a whole face. Toga!?
'Hia, Izu~!' She mouthed, not to alert his teacher. "No, no. Toga, you have to go..!" But from such a far distance she couldn't hear him well enough, so she got closer. Closer until she was sitting down on the grass with him, and the other students who hadn't failed the test..

"Whoah, whoah, whoah. Who's this?" Kaminari said, walking over to them. He did not know what to do. He just hoped nobody would recognize her from the News report. "This is Toga.." He introduced. "Himiko Toga!" She yelled cheerfully. Sadly, this drawed them more attention. The wrong kinda attention. Bakugo.
"I don't think I've seen this babe yet." Mineta grossly said. "Oi! Who's she?" Kaccan seemed weird.

"I'm Himiko! Who are you spiky blonde??!" She yelled, even though she knew who he was already. He was a bitc-! "B-bakugo." He muttered. She giggled, but in reality, wanted to so badly stab him. "Anyway I gotta go. But before I do.." She turned to Izuku. He didn't know why he was mad. But the way Kaccan was looking at Himiko made him wanna do questionable things. Things that would get him suspended. He totally had a crush on her! She didn't even know it.

Suddenly she got close to him. It seemed like only a second, but they kissed. Maybe then, Kaccan would stop looking at Himiko like that. "Hay! Yadormi! Why the heck did you kiss her!?" Bakugo screamed, looking angry. A satisfied smirk came up on his face. "Because she's my girlfriend." This also made Himiko smile sadistically. Because looking at Uraraka crumble was one of the best things she's ever seen.
"Okay, bye Uzukii!" She said winking, before she hopped over the fence. Never getting detected. Kinda.

"Yadormi, next time, please don't bring anybody INTO UA without letting me know." He stilled. "Yes Aizawa sensei." He responded rigidly.

---
Toga was smiling, she had done her job. Now no one would take her Izu from her.

------
(1093 words excluding this.)
I republished an ff, it's not really related. I just don't know what to put as a note. 0-0