28. Surprise! Ayy!... ..

It was yet another day, Izuku was in school, and Toga was.. Doing Toga things.
"Hello class. We will be having.. A test. And you are all in for a, 'surprise' later this day." Aizawa said boredly not all too interested. A surprise? He wonders what it will be.

"This test will be about the things this person did wrong or right. The robbing last night, at a blood bank. Please avert your eyes to the screen those who have not yet seen." Aizawa then played a News video. The same one with the girl's murder,-dam this News agency really is on it-.
Then Izuku jolted. The blood bank? The one he and Toga.. Robbed last night?

As the video played he was focused on both the people. He and Toga. Hoping they had not left any evidence behind, soon the video ended. With a final casting of a News lady. "Sadly, officials where not able to conclude who the culprit or culprits where. The blood bag covered all DNA of the person wielding it, and the case is still under investigation."
Izuku sighed. They didn't get caught. Most importantly to him, it seemed nobody was able to identify who Toga was. They couldn't even make an official gender statement, they got lucky. "Now, everyone! The test begins.. Now." Their teacher shouted. All students turned to their papers, he, being the last. "Uzuki Yadormii, you seem distracted. I hope you came prepared for this test?" His teacher asked. He gulped, he wasn't nervous about the test, surprisingly, but he was anxious about the whole blood bank ordeal.

"Well I wouldn't be distracted if you weren't talking to me.." He muttered. But it seemed like EVERYONE overheard since there where a lot of, Ooo's being thrown around. meaning.. That so did Aizawa. He simply raised his eyebrow and scoffed.
Was he not supposed to say that? He had heard Kaccan say a lot of snarky remarks about their old teacher, so..

"That attitude is not appreciated, you might miss out on the surprise later." His teacher said, back turned to him. "Um, o-of course not. Sorry Aizawa sensei!" He muttered quickly. Damn it! He isn't supposed to be acting like his old self! He stole a glance at Bakugo, it didn't seem like he was suspicious. It's fine.

--

The test was over. Izuku felt like he did a pretty good job if he's being honest- not to brag- he considers himself quite smart from his years of hero analysis.

"Kids! The surprise is waiting for you in your next class. So.. Go on." Their teacher waved them off. He was actually curious, what could it be? Well, he was about to find out a long with the rest of the class.
"Is this supposed to be heroics class?" Asked Mina. Almost everyone shrugged. Seemed everyone else was as clueless as him. As they all waited around, suddenly a loud voice rang throughout, "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

ALL MIGHT!? He thinks he's gonna have a heart attack, no freaking way.
"HELLO EVERYONE! Students, how are you all?" Everyone answered either cheering a random response, or, 'YES!' All Might in response, nodded. "Thought so. UA is, after all, the greatest hero school in all the world!!" He proclaimed. Everyone seemed to be just as excited as him. "Ok, so, I, All Might will be teaching heroic's class. To get started, I will pair you all in groups of two. Hmm.." All Might looked around. His eyes landing on him and..

He followed All Might's gaze, oh. Oh no.. Not- "You and you! Ah yes, young, Uzuki Yadormii, and, young, Bakugo Katsuki!" All Might interrupted his thoughts by dropping this absolute bomb of news. Literally anyone other than Kaccan would have been better..
He gulped, looking at his, 'partner.' He didn't seem too happy either.

As All Might finished up pairing up all the pairs, he clapped his hands. "Ok, now. In the order I paired you all, you will be doing an assignment of trying to take down.." All Might stopped for suspense, and he could feel the absolute bloodlust Kaccan was admitting at him. "ME!" All Might shouted. He sighed, thank goodness, Kaccan would rip him to shreds.

"First pair! #1, numero uno! Uzuki and Bakugo!" All Might shouted, pointing at an entrance. He spoke up, "Actually, my first name is Yadormii-" but got cut off by the famous All Might, who turned to Kaccan. "Is Bakugo your first name?" All Might asked him. In return Kaccan nodded, blushing from having his idol say his first name. All Might face-palmed, "I kinda ment to call you both by your last name.. Oh well! Both of you, may enter!"

He gulped, crud.
-----
(796 words excluding this.)
Como estan..!?? How are you all!?! Holidays are coming up!! Y'know what that means!
1. More updates. ('Sure', let's see how that goes..)
2. SPECIAL CHRISTMAS CHAPTER!! WOO! This one I can promise!

Also.. Maybe face reveal..?