24. School, shmool. Same thing.

It was going to be the first day of school! Well of UA high to be more precise. His mom was getting worried, since Izuku hadn't been in school for quite a while, he had suggested online school.

There was Toga. It had been a couple days, and the guilt was eating at her. She was the one who left the decapitated head.. When she had left the mysterious, 'thing' on the porch last minute with Izu, she had actually left that. She just, couldn't bring herself to tell Izu. He would be mad! He wanted to be a hero, and she was.. She was doing it for the right reasons tho! She had done it because those lackeys had picked on her Izu, and Bakugo tormented him! She couldn't just let that slide, she thinks she was being a good friend. Hopefully Izu will forget about it..
Speaking of which, she had ordered Izu to wake up early before school started so they could meet up. Mostly to put together the disguise. So now, she would just wait.
-----___-__****-_*----_*_------__*

Izuku was panicking. His mind raced with all the things that could go wrong!! What if this happened, what if he was found out! And he also had irrational fears, what if he didn't go to school on time today!? Which was dumb, since he had woken up especially early and was going to meet with Toga. He just needed to calm down. Everything would be fine.

Getting his shoes on and backpack, he left out the door, silently. The backpack held school supplies,- mostly, the rest was dye and contacts to be the one and only, fake, 'Uzuki Yadormii'.-
He walked his way to the school then dipped into an Alleyway. Toga said she would be here..

"Toga?" He called. "Over here!" The voice was Toga's, he looked around. He then saw her, she was hanging on a fire escape from a nearby building. He tilted his head, how did she get up there?
"Are you gonna continue starring? Or are you gonna become Uzuki Yadormii? C'mon." Toga crossed her arms. He held his hands up in surrender, "Alright, alright. But you look like a bat, or a vampire." He commented. She scoffed, "Is that an insult?" She questioned, jokingly. "Oh, my bad. A cute vampire." He corrected himself already bringing out the equipment.

He didn't see but Toga blushed immensely, she almost lost her balance from the sudden comment.
As she got down and approached him, she smacked him on the head, "Ow, what was that for?" He said. "For being... You." He chuckled, "Fine, but please, help me." She nodded.
He started putting on the contacts and all that other stuff. They where given a uniform so he set that to the side.

After the whole process, he was done.
"How do I look?" He asked. She blinked, "Not like.. Yourself. Hold up.." Toga narrowed her eyes at his tie. "You really got to learn how to tie your.. Well, tie." She said while fixing it and doing it the right way. He just realized just how close they where..
"There you go!" Toga exclaimed backing up.

"Ok go on! Meet me after school, tell me how it goes! Just keep a positive attitude, alright!? ..And if anyone messes with you, just let me know!" Toga giggled, shooing him off toward the entrance. "Alright. And Toga? Once again, thanks for everything. See you after school Himi!" Izuku yelled as he hurriedly went up the stairs. He didn't want to waste a second of learning!

-
Well.. He might of gotten lost.. Only a little! But finally, he had made it. The doors where actually quite big, like, exceptionally big. Made sense since some students might be taller due to their quirk, but he couldn't help but still feel small next to the door.
"Nice of you to join us, Uzuki Yadormii." A voice said from somewhere. He looked around, where was the teacher?

When he looked down he saw a.. Caterpillar? "Hello, I am Aizawa sensei or Mr, welcome to 1-A." The thing said, Aizawa crawled out. So then it must be a sleeping bag? Also, he didn't think he was that late.
"Coming late is a path lead to expulsion." Aizawa continued, walking inbetween the desks he separated two students who seemed to be arguing. Bakugo, and the engine kid from the entrance exam. Aizawa stopped in front of his desk.

Izuku felt like he was being targeted. "Now, for the first lesson, it will deduct wether or not you should even be at UA. Call it a second test if you will." Aizawa finally turned away from him, and Izu was having a hard time comprehending this.
He didn't know Heros would be teaching them! Eraser head! He even told them his real name, why is no one else freaking out about this!?

All the students followed Mr. Aizawa out of the classroom, to a field. "With these tests, whoever performs the worst over all, will be expelled." Aizawa said suddenly. Izuku stilled, and so did a lot of other students. "Aizawa sensei, but we already took an entrance exam-" A student spoke out, he recognized her voice. It was the girl he met on the stairs of taking the entrance exam. "YA, that's how we got here!!" Someone interrupted her, and sadly, he also recognized the voice. Kaccan.
"Yes. You proved yourself to UA, that IS why you're here. But, you didn't prove yourselves to me. Therefore, I do have the authority to expel anyone I see fit, understood? Now, jog around the field a couple times." Aizawa said coldly. He gulped, Mr. Aizawa sure was gonna be tough to please.

-
Izuku was tired, extremely tired. They had to hop through wheels, jog around the field, plus! A throwing test! Some people struggled here and there, but their quirks also helped them win some! He couldn't use a quirk for any of them! Even his fake quirk wouldn't help him! But he didn't do too bad on the throwing, the difference was clear compared to Kaccan, but a lot of the other students also didn't have a quirk that could help them there so he did alright.

"Alright problem children, look for your name on the leader-board." Aizawa announced shortly after everyone seemed done. Izuku walked up, like he expected, his name was at the lower part of the board. He was just barley good and in front of someone named Mineta. The name above his was Hagakure.

"Wait, please no! I can't get expelled now! I haven't even gotten to date any of the gir-" A kid yelled, he assumed that was the Mineta kid. "I see some potential in you, the one who I feel didn't give it their all was Uzuki. But it was all a logical ruse anyway." Aizawa stoically announced to them all with a grin. Everybody sighed in relief except for a few who nodded.
"I knew he wouldn't expel us, especially me." Kaccan said acting superior. "I wouldn't test Aizawa sensei, last year, rumor or not. He apparently expelled his whole class." A girl with long black hair responded. Momo Yaoyorozu, he thinks he heard someone say her name. "Correct. So don't think just because you haven't been expelled today, you won't get expelled later." Their teacher said, taking a swigg of coffee. Wasn't it hot? It was still steaming, how could he drink it just like that?
Izuku got snapped out of his thoughts as someone gently tapped his shoulder. "Um hi! We met at the entrance exam- oh! I should probably tell you my name, Uraraka Ochaco. I got kinda worried you wouldn't pass, aha.." The girl said, which he now knew as Uraraka. "Oh ya, it's nice to meet you. You probably already know my name from when the teacher.. Ya." Izuku awkwardly said. "Uzuki Yadormii, right?" She asked to confirm. He nodded, "Yup that's me, you can call me whatever though." She thought for a moment. "I'll call you Zuki for short! Here's my number, we can be friends!" She happily said handing him her phone.

Hmm, friends. First day and he thinks he already is doing good, he's got a new friend too! He can't wait to tell Toga later.
Once school ended he ended up talking with Uraraka more on the way out. He had a strange feeling someone was watching them, but he couldn't place on who. "Alright, see you tomorrow Uraraka!" He waved goodbye to her. "Bye Uzuki!" She yelled back bubbling with joy. As soon as she was out of sight he ducked into the nearest alley.

"Toga! Are you in here?" He whispered. "Yup! Behind you~!" A voice called from behind him. "So.. Who's she?" Toga asked curious. "Oh ya, Uraraka! She's really cool, her quirk is zero gravity, I think you two will get along!" He explained. She nodded, and feigned sweetness. "Bakugo didn't give you any trouble did he?" She switched the topic. "Not really, he was just mad at everyone." He replied. "Welp, c'mon! You gotta tell me all the details on the way back!" Toga exclaimed walking out the alleyway.

It was a new school year, and he didn't fear it! This year, was gonna be a great year!

---
(1559 words excluding this.)

Second chapter of today! There are a LOT of time skips so apologies. ALSO! To clear up confusion, in the next chapter it's gonna start off with Toga's Pov.