40. Halloween.

He felt silly. Not so much because of the costume, but because it was a villain and a part of him felt weird about it. Nobody wants to feel like the villain. It didn't matter though, Toga was strutting it down the sidewalk without a care in the world. Her hair in pigtails and nothing but confidence radiated off of her.
"Woah there, watch out. Here comes Toga." He announced in a joking way. "You know it, honey bun." She had even picked up on some of the lingo.

"And it's Harley Quinn to you, mister." "Oh really?" He replied. "Last time I checked, Harley Quinn wasn't my girlfriend." She rolled her eyes. "Well tonight she is, Mr Joker." She went up to him and readjusted his tie. "In that case, you wouldn't mind this" And within that same moment, he bent her to the side in a drop, before kissing her. She blushed, with a bubbly smile. "No I wouldn't.." He laughed with her, taking her by the hand to lead to their next destination.

-
That next destination was a pumpkin patch. As they each picked one out, Toga went to the side to get some.. Things.
"You ready to carve pumpkins?" he asked her, as he finished paying the host. "Yup!" She layed out various knives. "Ooo, where'd you get these? They look better than the other's." He mumbled as he inspected the sharp metal in comparison to the other plasticy ones. "Oh, well, y'know.. A girl never leaves her house without em.." He looked up at her. "Ah, your knives? Makes sense. Maybe I should start making that a habit too."

She honestly thought Izuku would think she was weird for that. But no, he was understanding. And the way he talked about it made her love him even more.
"Hmm, maybe you should." She agreed. One could never be too ready with criminals all around. Then again, she was a criminal. And technically, so was Izu. But formalities aside, they're all they really need.

Izuku pointed to a group of adults dressed as popular heros, "You think we could beat them?" She studied them up and down, "They don't stand a chance." She grinned, already picking up her knife. If there was one thing that wasn't going to happen tonight, it was them losing.

The two set to work, carving -and slicing- layers of pumpkin till it resembled exactly what they were looking for. The judge. It's not cheating, it's just called working smarter.
With Izuku's skill of drawing so many hero's in his notebooks, and Toga's precision and years of experience, they made it look amazing. One look at the judge's face and it was easy to tell who had won.

"Costumes Harley Quinn and The Joker win." Was announced over to them. And sure they were good sports and all, but it couldn't hurt to rub it in. "HA! Villains win, suck it heros!" Toga yelled, striking a pose. "Dang, that's not what usually happens." The other team joked. "I guess they don't usually run into us then." Izuku said cunningly, before making a mocking face to Toga who returned it with her tongue out.
Once they were out the pumpkin patch -with a ribbon in hand- Toga eyed him. "You better watch that mouth, they might try and silence you." She giggled. "I'd only like it if you were the one to silence me." It barley took Toga a second to get it. "Be careful, you might just get what you ask for. ..If you're lucky that is."

Before he could reply, a guy bumped shoulders with Himiko, causing her to stumble. She muttered a, "Rude.." quietly. Izuku decided to let it go since Toga didn't seem to mind it too much. But for whatever reason, her small remark set the dude off. "Rude!? Maybe you should watch where your walking you dumb, blond-headed bit-" "Okay, that's enough. Who the heck do you think you are to speak to a lady like that? Watch where she's going? Why don't you watch where your going, huh, stupid?" He remarked, getting closer to the dude who honestly looked shocked. "But I-" "But you what?" He interrupted with a bored tone.
He gave him a light push to get him farther away from Toga. "Whatever, freaking bastard.." Before he turned on his heel with Toga's hand in his. Honestly, the audacity of some people. What made that guy think it was alright to be such a prick? Toga is so sweet, she didn't even do crap to that guy.

Toga looked at him, pecking him on the cheek. "My Prince in Green and black. That was sweet what you did." "Yeah, a-anytime."

For the rest of the night, Toga looked at him with adoring eyes. Her Izu could be such a wonder. If she wasn't sure before, she was now. She was going to marry Izu, one day. And at this point, she ain't going to let anyone take him away from her.
-
(839 words excluding this.)
It's later tonight now, lol. Happy Halloween, though your most likely reading this the day after.
🎃🎃🎃