31. Something's not right.

Something's not right.
He's not sure what it is, but something just isn't clicking and is wrong. He could feel in his gut, this urging feeling of anxiety, as if a bomb could drop from the sky and it could still not be the worst. There was no doubt he wasn't gonna be able to go sleep.

He sighed, stroking through his hair. He glance at his phone, Toga? Was his first thought. Everything should be fine, he'll just check in with her. He picked up his phone and texted her number.

Broccoli boi: hay Himi, just wanted to check in on you <3
He sent the message then waited a bit. Izuku bit his lip, no response. That's alright, he tried to calm himself. She's probably just busy, ya.. Busy. I mean come on, it's late at night, why would she be awake?
It was a perfectly logical explanation, and yet he couldn't convince himself of it.

He shook his head, and opened another app. He scrolled down until he reached a, 'tracking' setting, quickly flipping it on. They had both agreed to share their locations with each other.
Soon a pop-up came on, showing a map of the current place Toga was in, and she was.. Moving? He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, then why didn't she answer his text? He's probably just being paranoid..

-----
She was twirling and twitching and doing the most random things. She was oddly excited. But there was also this nagging feeling of guilt. She didn't know why.. Was it because of the person she was meeting?

"There you are." She rolled her eyes, they had to send him? Honestly, it made her quiet disappointed, the voice being easily recognizable. "Hello Dabi!" She yelled out, going to hug him. Sadly, -Like always - she was pushed away.
"Look, I don't care enough to deal with you. I don't even know why you got accepted. But Shigaraki is thinking about setting a date. And your too difficult to reach for whatever reason, so-" She cut Dabi off, "They sent you?" He nodded.

She made her annoyance obvious with a huff. "Well don't think I wanted to talk to you. Shigaraki threatened to cut coffee stocks." Dabi didn't seem to even look at her as he spoke. "I would've preferred Twice. Or Kurogiri, or Mr Compre-" "I GET IT. Ok? Now come on, we're doing the meeting in a bit." Geeze. Dabi was sooo rude.
All she wanted was to hang with Izu. It'll have to wait..
-----
OK! So you know how he said he totally wasn't paranoid? Well, he might lied. As in, he followed Toga's tracking on his phone. It was simply from curiosity he swears!!
But.. Even as he got closer, he thought it was a bit.. Suspicious? If was so dark, and most of the lights were out. He shivered, getting memories back to when they had went to pick up the package.

He shook his head, clearing the thoughts away. As soon as did, he thought he heard.. Giggling? Toga??
Quickly and swiftly with Toga's training he peered over a corner. And just as he was about to, he swears he had definitely heard her voice. But when he did end up looking, no one was there..
----**--**----
Her and Dabi continued to chit-chat. Mostly him complaining about Shigarai, and her of course, talking about her fantastic Izu. Soon they got to an alleyway, in which Kurogiri would set the portal.
They disappeared into it. To anyone else, it would look like they left without a trace...

"HAYYyYYY! You're back. Get your butts in here and help with the meeting now." Shigaraki practically yelled at them as soon as they went through.
"Oh shut it-" Dabi 'tried to sass back, "NO. You shut it and get in the meeting, unless your too incompetent to." Shigaraki sounded more than annoyed, and she decided to just hurry along.

As soon as she was sat at the table Shigaraki turned his attention into her, "You, what have you done with the blood?" She was silent for a bit. "I have it hidden.." She replied, looking away and onto the worn floor-boards. "Good. We have a date for an attack on suspicion of a, 'Class field-trip' concerning class 1-A. Only thing is, we don't know if it's actually happening. You have to sneak in and get the dates for us." She has to what-
"It is said that All Might will not be there. It will be the perfect chance to first wipe out a generation of heros and to lure All Might out, where he will meet his end with our advanced Nomu!" Shigaraki had this crazed look in his eyes. It made her worried if they intended to wipe out all of the students. What about her Izu..?

"How am I supposed to get in?" She asked concerned. She had already entered once and got caught, would they have not patched the wall by now? "By getting in. Duh." As if it was the most obvious thing Shigaraki brushed over her concerns. If only he knew she had already made an attempt. Would he be mad?
"Well, what if.. I get my, er- friend to do it. It will be a lot less suspicious." Her words were chosen carefully, if they knew about her boy-friend they would surely hold him against her.

Shigaraki turned to her. "You have someone in UA?" He was wide-eyed, and everyone's eyes were on her, even if it was just a glance. "I-" Darn it, she didn't chose her words carefully enough.
Shigaraki looked pleased and clapped his hands over the table. "Well, I shouldn't say this, but.. We already have a UA traitor, a second one would be of good use." The boring eyes made her know that they were waiting for her to continue and tell who it was.

"I told you. They're. My. Friend." And she hoped she had said it with enough venom in her voice to make them back down. "Your feisty. No worries, just tell them to get that information. Simple."
Before she could object, he dismissed them all.

She knew that this meeting was for more than just that. But because of her blabbering, now she didn't know. Was he planning something for her, 'friend'? He must've changed the plans then..
This is bad.